Become a Patron!

Freemax twister kit review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received twister kit from Freemax for the purpose of this review.

Colors:

OKIteko.jpg

Specification:

Mod:

Size: 24.7 x 101.6mm
Battery: 2300mAh
Wattage Range: 5W-80W
Output Current Range: 1.0A - 30A
Resistance Range: 0.1ohm-3.0ohm

Atomizer:

Size: 24 x 47.8mm
Capacity: 5ml(Standard Edition)/2ml(TPD Edition)
Coil: X1 Mesh Coil (0.150hm 40-90W) / X2 Mesh Coil (0.2ohm 40-80W) / X3 Mesh Coil (0.15ohm 50-90W)
Material: Stainless steel / Glass tube
Drip tip: 810 drip tip

In the box:

- Freemax Twister mod
- Fireluke 2 Tank (X2 Mesh coil pre instaled)
- X1 Mesh coil
- 5ml bubble glass
- Usb cable
- User manual
- Spare parts

hyJLUZn.jpg

Twister kit contains twister 80w mod and fireluke 2 tank, this kit comes in very nice colors in my opinion. Height of the kit is 150mm, diameter is 24.7mm. Personally I like the design of the kit, it looks very interesting and nice.

hLQNlHV.jpg

Fireluke 2

Fireluke atomizer is 24mm in diameter, height of the atomizer is 47.8mm with drip tip. Build quality is good and everything is as it should be, threads are also very good. Color quality looks good as well, so far there is no any scratches on the atomizer and I use this atomizer all the time.

Eaeavmp.jpg

Fireluke atomizer comes with very nice drip tip that stands good on the top, this drip tip has two o rings that holds the drip tip very nice in place, but still on this atomizer you can use any other regular 810 drip tip without any problems. Drip tip that comes pre installed is very comfortable for using and I like it. Diameter of the hole on the drip tip is 15mm, height of the drip tip is 8mm.

vznyG0y.jpg

This atomizer has very nice top fill system, on the top you can see marked where you need to push in order to slide the top cap and fill the tank, personally I like this top fill system. This system works very good here and there is no chance that you can open accidentally the top cap which is good. So basically it is very easy to fill the tank and there is no any problems when you want to fill the tank.
You will receive atomizer with pre installed bubble glass tank and capacity of the tank is 5ml, also in the package you will receive one more bubble tank. In the package you will not receive regular glass tank which for someone may be the con, personally I like to use bubble tanks.

ER8TLpN.jpg

From the bottom of the atomizer you can see engraved "Freemax" and you can see engraved serial number and as I already said threads on the connection are good. On the base you can see the airflow control ring and we have two airflow holes here, so what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side. On the airflow control ring you can't see any details to help with adjusting but still you can pretty much easy adjust the airflow, I didn't have any problems, also we have a stopper here which is very good.

9bS3O12.jpg

With atomizer you will receive two coils, one coil is pre installed and the other one is in the package. Coil that comes pre installed is x2 mesh coil, resistance of this coil is 0.2ohm, recommended power for this coil is 40-80w. The other coil that you will receive in the package is x1 coil and resistance of this coil 0.15ohm, recommended power for this coil is 40-90w. You can change the coil without any problems because threads are very good, but I need to tell you if don't know, when you place the new coil in the atomizer you need to prime the coil with few drops of e liquid and then you can fill the tank and vape.

So, this atomizer is compatible with ss316l x1 mesh coil, x1 mesh coil, x2 mesh coil and x3 mesh coil.

fxF97lG.jpg

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

First of all I like the top fill system, so far it works very good and it is very easy to fill the atomizer, also there is no any leaking when you fill the atomizer, Build quality is very good. There is a lot of airflow when airflow is fully open and you can make really big clouds for sure, vapor is also very dense. Flavor on this tank is very good, really very, very good and one of the best atomizers for flavor that's for sure. The design of the coil is very good and wicking is perfect, basically if you have e liquid in the tank coil will be always well saturated. So, this atomizer is very good, it is good for cloud chasing and for flavor and I would recommend this atomizer.

Cons:

- No regular glass in the package

Pros:

- Very nice top fill system
- Very good flavor
- Two bubble glas tanks
- Two coils in the package
- No leaking
- You can use regular 810 drip tip and you can use drip tip with o rings

Twister mod

Twister mod is the tube mod, height of the mod is 101.6mm, on this mod you can use atomizers up to 24mm in diameter. This is very subjective but in my opinion this mod looks very nice, I like the design of the mod, but you maybe will not like it. Build quality is very good, color quality is also very good and so far there is no any scratches on the mod. This mod works from 5-80w, and you can use coils with 0.1ohm-3ohm resistance here.

fhZpRVl.jpg

LMFEbGJ.jpg

From the top of the mod you can see engraved "Designed by Freemax" and you can see engraved website. Also on the top of the mod you can see stainless steel connection and spring loaded gold plated 510 pin. Threads are good and as I said you can use atomizers up to 24mm without overhang.

On the mod you can see the fire button and you can see usb port. You can turn off this mod by clicking 5 times on the fire button, you need to do the same to turn on the mod. The fire button is very clicky and it works very good, so far I didn't have any problem with the fire button. Around the fire button you can see led light and led light will glow every time when you press the fire button, this light is battery indicator and it will show you capacity of the battery:

- Green color: 65-100%
- Yelow color: 30-65%
- Red color: 0-30%

rNKCLhq.jpg

Here we have a usb port for charging the battery and this device has built in battery, this battery has 2300mah capacity and this is 20600 battery, manufacturer says that when batery is fully charged there is enough capacity for 150 puffs before battery is empty.

From the bottom of the mod you can see engaved "Twister 80w" and you can see here the potentiometer that you will use to adjust wattage and as I said mod works from 5-80w. Potentiometer works very good and you can adjust your wattage very easy, also you can hear the click on the potentiometer which will make adjustment easier, very good. I like that you can see the wattage marked on the potentiometer and I like the details that makes adjustment easier.

Some protections:

- Overtime protection
- Overheat protection
- Overload protection
- Overcharge protection
- Battery virtual high protection
- Short circuit protection

How this mod works and my thoughts:

First of all I like the design of the mod, as I said in my opinion mod looks very nice and interesting, but probably not everyone will like this design. Also I like tube mods so this is another plus for me. So far I didn't have any problems with this mod, it works very good and there is nothing that bothers me about this mod. The fire button works very good also, there is no miss fires. We have really nice potentiometer on this mod and this potentiometer is definitely the best that I tried so far, everything is nicely marked, potentiometer has click and you can't turn it accidentally. Battery capacity is okay but still if you use this atomizer with the mod you will need to charge this mod once more to go through the day if you like to vape a lot. Only con for this mod is that 25mm atomizer will overhang a little bit, everything else is very good and I would recommend this mod if you want to buy tube mod that works very good.

Cons:

- You can't use 25mm atomizers without overhang

Pros:

- Nice design
- Fire button works very good
- Battery indicator
- Mod works very good
- Build quality is good
- Color quality is good
- Potentiometer works very good

Check it here: Twister kit

iyP1TGz.jpg