Become a Patron!

FreeMax Starre Pure Sub Ohm Tank Coils

I have been vaping for some time now and out of all the tanks I have come across, FreeMax Starre Pure Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer is the absolute best tank I have used. A year or so back I had given up my Starre Pure because I noticed I was coughing up black specs.:blech: After switching to another tank I was no longer bringing up black specs with my spit. A couple of months ago I decided to buy another Starre Pure (in hopes the previous one was flawed or something) and after a couple days, I began spitting up black again. I have heard that ceramic coils can have an adverse effect on people but the tank just gave such superior flavor and cloud production with the perfect amount of air flow that I simply just can't stop thinking of it (so instead of tossing I put it away). I truly miss my experience (minus the coughing up of what could potentially be dried up blood) with the Staree Pure and have been on a mission to find compatible coils. The coils used for this tank are a bit stubby any coils that were recommended to fir (found a thread on Reddit) doesn't seem to work because of the height.

If you guys know of any coils which would work with this tank I would truly appreciate it. Thank you for time!

VU Sponsors