Become a Patron!

Freemax Starre/Maganus confirmed coil options

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been searching and haven't been able to find an official "these coils fit the Freemax/Maganus tank" thread.

The Aspire Atlantis has been an internet confirmed fit, but not owning an Atlantis or any Atlantis coils I can't say for sure. There also seems to be different variations/versions of the Atlantis coils (v1, v2) which are both still made.

I've also heard rumors that the Herakles coils will fit, but nothing confirming.

Does anyone know which coils DO fit the Freemax/Maganus?

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've been searching and haven't been able to find an official "these coils fit the Freemax/Maganus tank" thread.

The Aspire Atlantis has been an internet confirmed fit, but not owning an Atlantis or any Atlantis coils I can't say for sure. There also seems to be different variations/versions of the Atlantis coils (v1, v2) which are both still made.

I've also heard rumors that the Herakles coils will fit, but nothing confirming.

Does anyone know which coils DO fit the Freemax/Maganus?

The Maganus will indeed take an Atlantis coil. I use them in my Triton's because I don't like the .3/.4. They do come in variations... I get the kanthal .5 ohm V2

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I too can confirm the Atlantis coils. I have used the ni200, clapton coil and the .2 triton, all work fine. I have heard that their are other options as well but still have not heard anything concerate. Hopefully someone can chime in and give us some solid info as the Starre (non-pro) is my current go to tank.

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone know (or own both to test) whether the Arctic coils fit/work in the Freemax/Maganus?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Freemax and Maganus take Atlantis coils

guyakaguy

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Atlantis coils have been confirmed four times, and one for Triton.

Any others?

VU Sponsors