Become a Patron!

Freemax Neutron Star

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was considering picking one of these tanks up and was hoping that someone on here already has one or has used one and can give me their opinion of it. Is it a good tank for flavor and how are the coils, long lasting? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

JMB17

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I haven't tried the neutron star but I've tried the FreeMax FireLuke tank and it was the absolute worst. I was so excited for it so I bought it and I got zero flavour out of it, unless you consider hazardous chemical a valid flavour. I thought maybe the coil what faulty or that I didn't let it steep long enough so I changed the coil, primed it, and steeped it for almost 40 minutes and nothing changed. Maybe the neutron star is different but I had a horrible experience with that brand.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am just curious because I don't know anything personally about Freemax and thought I'd ask first. I've read lots of reviews and watched youtube vids from folks praising them. Sorry to hear your experience was not a good one.
Any other Freemax users wan to chime in?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am just curious because I don't know anything personally about Freemax and thought I'd ask first. I've read lots of reviews and watched youtube vids from folks praising them. Sorry to hear your experience was not a good one.
Any other Freemax users wan to chime in?
I cant help with that particular tank. I have the Fireluke Mesh tank. I wish I had ten more of them. Absolutely love it.

VU Sponsors