- Blue
- Rainbow
- Black
- White
- Purple

Bke2MX0.jpg

Specification:

- Diameter: 25mm
- Height: 131.65mm (standard edition) / 122.85 (tpd edition)
- E liquid capacity: 5/4ml standard edition / 2ml tpd edition
- Battery type: Built in 2900mah battery
- Output wattage level: 40w, 60w, 80w
- Resistance range: 0.1 - 3ohm

In the box:

- GEMM 80W VW Mod*1pc
- GEMM Disposable Tank 4ml (Built-in G2 Mesh Coil 0.2ohm 40-80W)
- Extra GEMM Disposable Tank 5ml (Built-in G1 Mesh Coil 0.15ohm 40-80W)
- USB Charger
- User Manual
- Warning Card
- Warranty Card*1pc

QTTJ3TJ.jpg

Freemax gemm kit contains gemm mod and disposable tank and this is one very user friendly device. This kit comes in five different colors and I really like color options. Pakcage is very good because in the pakcage you will receive two atomizers, huge pro in my opinion.

pQDJTDM.jpg

Gemm disposable tank:

Gemm atomizer has non removable mesh coil and this atomizer is disposable, so once when your coil is not for using you can throw the atomizer. You can buy this atomizer with different coils which is really nice. On the atomizer you can see logo "Gemm" and you can also see engraved "Freemax", from the bottom of the atomizer you can see informations about the coil in the atomizer. Threads on the connection are very good which is nice considering that this is a disposable tank.

obMWl38.jpg

vzxZ3lf.jpg

From the top side of the atmozer you can see the drip tip, drip tip is not removable but still it is very comfortable for using. Under the drip tip you can see the fill hole and you can see the plug on the fill hole. You can pretty much easy take off the plug and fill this tank. In the package you will receive spare plug which is good. I didn't have any problems filling the tank with my gorilla bottles.

On the bottom of the atomizer you can see the airflow control ring, on the airflow control ring you can see two fill holes. You can pretty much easy adjust the airflow here and airflow ring works as it should. When you adjusting airflow, what you adjust on one side it will be the same on the another side.
You can buy this atomizer with different coils:

- G1 0.15ohm 40 - 80w
- G1 ss316l 0.12ohm 400-500f
- G2 0.5ohm 20-30w
- G2 0.2ohm 40-80w
- G3 0.15ohm 50-90w
- G4 0.15ohm 40-80w

EZhIOIQ.jpg

XJM3CN7.jpg

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

Gemm atomizer is very simple atomizer for using especially for beginner that wants to try dl vaping, all you need to do here is to fill the tank and vape and after your coil is dead you just get a new atomizer, pretty much simple and easy. Also I would like to say that price of this atomizer is very good in my opinion. Drip tip is not removable but it is very comfortable for using.
When you are using the atomizer for the first time you need to prime the coil, I suggest you to fill the atomizer and then you can drip few drops of e liquid through the drip tip and use the atomizer after that, or you can just fill it and wait few minutes before you use the atomizer. Manufacturer says that coil has 90% tea cotton and 10% organic cotton and they says because of that flavor is very good on this atomizer. I tried few different coils here and I can say that this atomizer works very good, actually I am surprised how good it works, especially with G2 0.2ohm coils. Flavor is very good, especially for disposable tank, I can tell you that this disposable tank has better flavor than many sub ohm tanks in my opinion, so I am happy with the flavor on this atmozer and also I really like how it works.

Gemm mod:

This is a tube mod and this mod is 25mm in diameter. From the top of the mod you can see some informations and from the bottom of the mod you can see venting holes. Also on the mod you can see logo "Gemm" and you can see engraved "Freemax". Build quality is pretty much good and threads on the connection are good. So far color looks great, still no scratches on the mod.

From the top of the device you can see connection with good threads as I said, I didn't have any problems here, we have here gold plated spring loaded 510 pin. On this device you can use atomizers up to 25mm in diameter without overhang.
Also on the device you can see the usb charging port that you will use to charge your battery. This device has built in battery and capacity of the battery is 2900mah which is more than good for this device, especially it is good because this device is not very big.
The fire button here is protruding and it is very clicky, on the fire button you can also see led light. The fire button works very good and I didn't have any problems. Led light on the fire button is battery indicator and personally I like battery indicator on devices like this one. Also with this led light you will always know which working mode you are using.

Battery indicator:

- Green light: 65-100%
- Yellow light: 30-65%
- Red light: 0-30%

On this device you can change the working mode by pressing 3 times on the fire button and here we have green, yellow and red working mode and power depends from resistance of the coil that you are using on this mod.

- Green: Strong
- Yellow: Medium
- Red: Soft

Xgv57DF.jpg

s0vcF7a.jpg

7pb0T4N.jpg

Device protections:

- Overtime protection
- Over charge protection
- Over heat protection
- Battery virtual high protection
- Overload protection
- Short circuit protection

How this device works and my thoughts:

Gemm mod has pretty much good build quality, threads are good, color looks good so far and nothing bothers me about build quality. Size of the device is good in my opinion and this device is comfortable for using, also you can use atomizers here up to 25mm in diameter without overhang which is really nice.
I like the fire button on this device, it protrudes and it is easy to find the fire button on the mod, I really like how it looks and also fire button works good without any problems.
I really like the battery indicator, indicator is very important to me. Built in battery has 2900mah and I think that battery is more than good for this kind of device, but you can't use the device while you are charging the battery which will be a con to someone, personally I think that is good. Another con for someone here is that you will be able to see condensation on the drip tip because it is transparent, I don't mind it personally.
On this device you can change the working mode which is a huge pro in my opinion and output power here depends from the coil resistance that you are using here. Basically gemm kit is very easy device for using and this device works good and without problems
Mod works very good with atomizers from the package and also kit looks great in my opinion. Anyway, this is pretty interesting device especially for someone that wants to try dl vaping.

Cons:

- Condensation on the drip tip because it is transparent (personally I don't mind it)
- You can't use the device while you are charging the battery (this is good in my opinion)

Pros:

- Very simple atomizer for using
- Atomizer is made from recyclable material
- Very simple mod for using
- You can buy atomizers with different coils
- Flavor is great
- There is no leaking
- Easy to fill
- Easy to adjust the airflow
- 5ml/4ml capacity
- Two atomizers in the package
- Kit looks nice in my opinion