Become a Patron!

Freemax Fireluke Mesh Tank(BBB Killer?) by Karacal

karacal

Member For 4 Years
Good evening my fellow Vamily,

I wanted to share a new addition to me tank family. The New Freemax Fireluke Mesh.
20171221_163306-jpg.707465
Here are the specifications of the Mesh
24mm x 46.5mm
Pyrex Glass and 316
3ml Capacity
Topfil
810 Drip Tip
New Mesh 0.15ohm Kanthal Coil
Bottom Airflow
Standard 510 Base

The kit comes with
Fireluke Mesh 3ml tank with Mesh 0.15ohm Kanthal Coil(installed)
Spare 3ml Glass
Spare Orings
Spare 0.15ohm Coil

Colors and Materials Available
Metal- SS, Blue, Gunmetal, Black, Gold, and Rainbow
Resin- Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Black, and Purple
Carbon Fiber- Red, Green, Blue, Black Silver, and Purple

Ok now on to the Tank.

The materials and build of the deck are well made. they feel like everything fits correctly, nothing loose.
The Airflow ring is a bit on the tighter side so it wont accidentally spin when screwing the tank on/off.

Being a 3ml tank makes it feel as though its not too tall and not too small and when you screw it onto your device it just feels "solid".

The Bottom Airflow looks small at first glance but it is very surprising, you will really find out how much lung capacity you really have when using this tank!

The Mesh Kanthal Vertical 0.15ohm Coil

Vertically wrapped Kanthal Mesh. Yes, just think about it a minute, kinda odd for a premade coil, MVC? But just wait, its not what you would expect.
The manufacturer rates these coils between 40 and 90 watts so i decided to start at the bottom and work my way up and see what the coil does.

First thing I noticed after priming the inner cotton and outer holes is that I did not encounter any leaks through the bottom airflow(I have had this happen as I'm sure you have with one tank or another).

The liquid I used on my first tank full was Beard #71, second tank full was Mamasan Guava Pop, and the third tank was Lemon Twist Wild Watermelon Lemonade.
I noticed that after each flavor, after one was finished I just added the next flavor, it only took maybe 5 deep puffs to taste the new flavor I filled he tank up with.

The Mesh coil for those who haven't tried is a sorta "airy-clean" draw, feels "fresh" if you can image it.
So after priming it for 10 minutes(several dry draws with the airflow closed and a good 10 minute wait) I started the tank out at 20 watts, just to play it safe. Now, lets go up!

20171221_185920-jpg.707477
Btw, The Device I chose for this review to test the Mesh tank is Think Vape Finder DNA 167.
20171221_185829-jpg.707481

40 watts- Lots of air coming thru the bottom airflow but not much cloud or flavor really

50 watts- Now the flavor is starting to come out, looking partly cloudy with wind.

60 watts- The flavor is really hitting now, mostly cloudy with a good amount of airflow.

70 watts- My entire mouth is coated in flavor, it is OFFICIALLY CLOUDY now, STILL great bottom airflow.

80 watts- Ok Houston, we have achieved liftoff! The flavor is a warm and delightful, it is definitely cloudy with a fog advisory.

90 watts- I feel as though I have ate a Peach Sugar Cookie, the vape is warmer but not warm-hot.

100 watts- The flavor is still there with enough cloud to insure that my office smoke detector is functioning but the vape is on the warm-hot side.
20171221_190140-jpg.707483
I think from my experience, using the liquids I did, the best flavor steady is somewhere between 60-78 watts .

I haven't encountered any leaks from multiple fills and the tank doesn't get hot like the BBB/BB tanks.

The industry is flooded with lots of new tanks. Alot of them look the same and/or close. Freemax has upped their game with the Mesh tank since the Starre v1(still a great tank, tighter draw with DVC) I do think that this tank has or as much flavor, possibly more than the Smok tanks even for only being 3mls.

Some may shy away from the smaller tank size, which I can agree if I'm going to be away from home all day, driving a lot, then it may not be practical and a 4-5ml expansion tank would come in handy. But, sitting at home relaxing or chilling out at your favorite B&M, no problem. (mine is ButtsOutVapor Carson City, NV:thumbs:)

If you would like more information on this tank you can contact Freemax anytime, they never close. LOL
[email protected]

Vape Smart, Vape Happy, Vape On.

Thank you for your time.

-Karacal

VU Sponsors