Become a Patron!

Freemax fireluke and RBA sec. Juice in the airflow Q

D0ffrot

Member For 1 Year
So I have determined, as far as I can see, that juice isnt actually coming through the airflow holes going into the bottom of the tank, but more (or seemingly) from like the sides of the airflow? Like between the edges of the the AFC and the metal it is directly touching on the side.

In other words kind of like it's not coming out of the airflow holes at all. Of course theres condensation in there but there is no juice coming out and running down the bottom of the airflow HOLE it's just showing up in the sides of it where it is MAKING CONTACT with the metal up against it.

Like even if ii keep them all the way closed it is showing up in the corners of the AFC

D0ffrot

Member For 1 Year
Okay cool, yeah it's not coming out of the airflow holes directly. Just right up between where you see the shiny metal, and the patterns of the ring itself.

Idk kinda hard to explain, equally hard to get a picture.

Hype

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have one and had the very same issue . It is all because of not enough cotton .You have over saturated the cotton and the juice needs somewhere to go You need more cotton because once saturated it shrinks , it will shoot juice in your mouth . Just experiment with the cotton . That shit about less is more is just that in this case . Less is less . Hope this helps ...

Last edited:

VU Sponsors