Become a Patron!

Freakyvape - Mad Dog Range

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i give information and my views on the Mad Dog range of "shake and vape" e-liquids from Freakyvape. The range is the second of three ranges that were sent to me for the purpose of reviewing them by Freakyvape.

http://www.freakyvape.com/products/

Freakyvape are a Polish manufacturer with many interesting ranges of "shake and vape" e-liquids, the Mad Dog range consists of the following:

KILLER – melon , papaja
ELMO – pitaya, forest fruits
BORIS – lemon, pomegranate, raspberry, blueberry
MAX – green apple and fresh mint
NERO – pomegranate, lime, mango
SPIKE – lemonade, blackcurrant, raspberry
BERNI – exotic fruits, pinacolada
REX – pomegranate, raspberry, vanilla
ROCKY – chokeberry, blackcurrant
JAKE – cherry coke, vanilla
GARY – melon, watermelon, grapes

I received 6 of the 11 flavours which is a very good representation of the range. Below is Freakyvapes write up about the range:

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT…? Special series of 11 flavours made from passion to
vaping. The flavours are balanced, highly aromatic, not to sweet, ideal for everyday use.

MAD DOG liquids are made up of 30% PG (propylene glycol) and 70% VG. Shake
and vape e juice is non nicotine liquid. To get e-liquid you need add 10ml of nicotine shot. It is recommended to use a base three times stronger, than expected.
Glass bottle with a dropper: 30ml
Liquid content: 20ml
for 10ml nicotine shot

More About Freakyvape:

Welcome to Freaky Vape, place where the liquids get more freaky.

Hello, we are Freaky Vape, a company that is based in Poland, Europe. We
are professionaly working and rising up for over 4 years. We are
providing you the highest quality aromas and e-liquids at our efficient,
highest rank laboratory that assures the quality of the final product.
Our manufacturing components are sourced from trust- worthy suppliers.
We use only Food Flavours, and have a specific technique to confirm that
the proportions of concentrates and e-liquids in our product is extremly
accurate.

chceck out our web
http://www.freakyvape.com/about/

I received for testing the following 6 flavours from the Mad Dog range:

ROCKY
SPIKE
ELMO
NERO
GARY
KILLER

The liquids i received came in 30ml glass bottles with dropper with 20ml of extra strength e-liquid inside. This leaves space for 10ml of dilution to get the perfect strength. This gives a lot of options, a 18mg nicotine shot will give you 6mg or you could use half a nicotine shot with a further 5ml of PG or VG for a 3mg end liquid. If you have 72mg nicotine or you want 0mg they give you the versatility to keep the PG/VG ratio the same, have almost a 50/50 ratio or turn the juice into high VG.

Testing The E-Liquids

To test the e-liquids i treated all flavours the same adding 1ml of 72mg nicotine and 9ml of VG. This gave me 80VG/20PG 2.4mg e-liquids to test.

Testing Equipment

As with all e-liquids I recieve they were tested on the same 2 sets of equipment. I also used fresh pre-wound coils for each test.

Equipment

Smok T-Priv with Geekvape Zeus 0.45 (+/- 0.01) fused clapton 30W
Smoant Cylon with Digiflavor Drop 0.23 (+/- 0.02) duel fused claptons 55W

These pictures are of the testing equipment used but are not taken at the time of testing.

ROCKY – chokeberry, blackcurrant

This e-liquid is very different to what I've experienced before, a strange taste but i actually quite like it. On the inhale Blackcurrant is definitely present but the overall flavour is what i can best describe as a mulled wine kind of taste with a hint of Blackcurrant. On the exhale the Blackcurrant is much more dominant with a dry red wine flavour in the background. Great vape for after an evening meal. Beware when i score it i'm taking into account it's originality to me.

Score 9.5/10

SPIKE – lemonade, blackcurrant, raspberry

On the inhale raspberry conquers the battle of the flavours here while the tart blackcurrant and the sweetened lemon flavour sit in the background. On the exhale nothing really changes, despite lemon normally being sour the sweetened lemon here is what keeps the juice from being over sour, a well balanced e-liquid.

Score: 8.5/10

ELMO – pitaya, forest fruits

On the inhale i can identify a flavour between melon and pear which i assume is the Pitaya which sits in the background. I can also identify both Blackberries and Raspberries but there's more unidentified fruits present. On the exhale all flavours apart from the Blackberry which now dominates merge to give a dark fruits cocktail in the background, the Pitaya has now been totally overpowered.

Score: 8.5/10

NERO – pomegranate, lime, mango

This is nice! Most e-liquids i try that include mango, the strong mango dominates which i have no complaints about as i love mango, but here the pomegranate gives the mango a run for it's money leaving the lime sitting in the background giving this juice a really nice balance. On the exhale the pomegranate manages to become king leaving you with a sweet refreshing pomegranate aftertaste. This is an excellent e-liquid

Score: 9.5/10

GARY – melon, watermelon, grapes

This is a really clean fresh flavour, on the inhale both honeydew and watermelon in a melon medley with a sharp Grape also very evident. The grape here is slightly sour unlike other grape juices i have tried and the better for it. On the Exhale the grape comes more to the fore but fails to completely dominate. A very nice refreshing e-liquid.

Score: 9/10

KILLER – melon , papaja

The papaja or papaya is another new flavour for me and can't really describe it, the best i can do is say it has a slight mango like flavour but not as strong with a bit of a floral taste, it definetely is a flavor best suited to accompany another fruit and melon was a good choice. On both inhale and Exhale the Papaja sits in the background just giving this e-liquid a slight floral taste but honeydew melon dominates.

Score: 8/10

Conclusion

This range includes some fruits i have not tried before which have quite unique tastes which was great to try how these flavours worked in an e-liquid. I have to hand it to Freakyvape for being bold and not just playing it safe. Rocky and Nero were the picks for me, but not sure about the use of Papaja in Killer.

I would once again like to thank Freakyvape for supplying flavours from the Mad Dog range for the purpose of this review.

http://www.freakyvape.com/products/

VU Sponsors