Become a Patron!

Freakyvape - Angry Bull Range

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i give information and my views on the Angry Bull range of "shake and vape" e-liquids. The range is one of three ranges that were sent to me for the purpose of reviewing them by Freakyvape but i decided each range deserve a review of their own.

http://www.freakyvape.com/products/

Freakyvape are a Polish manufacturer with many interesting ranges of "shake and vape" eliquids, the Angry Bull range consists of the following:

TORANDO
ANGUS
DRAKO
FABIO
BRUNO
ESTEBAN

I recieved all the range apart from "BRUNO" which was a bit disappointing from the point of view if it's a 6 flavour range and 5 are being sent surely include the 6th flavour so the full range is reviewed. Below is Freakyvapes write up about the range:

When the bulls are released You just have to try it. Crazy series of 6 flavours made from passion to vaping. The flavours are balanced, highly aromatic, not to sweet, ideal for everyday use. ANGRY BULL liquids are made up of 30% PG (propylene glycol) and 70% VG. Shake and vape e juice is non nicotine liquid.
To get e-liquid you need add 10ml of nicotine shot. It is recommended to use a base three times stronger, than expected.
Glass bottle with a dropper: 30ml
Liquid content: 20ml
for 10ml nicotine shot

Below a message to the readers of this review from Freakyvape:

Welcome to Freaky Vape, place where the liquids get more freaky.

Hello, we are Freaky Vape, a company that is based in Poland, Europe. We
are professionaly working and rising up for over 4 years. We are
providing you the highest quality aromas and e-liquids at our efficient,
highest rank laboratory that assures the quality of the final product.
Our manufacturing components are sourced from trust- worthy suppliers.
We use only Food Flavours, and have a specific technique to confirm that
the proportions of concentrates and e-liquids in our product is extremly
accurate.

chceck out our web
http://www.freakyvape.com/about/

The liquids i received came in 30ml glass bottles with dropper with 20ml of extra strength e-liquid inside. This leaves space for 10ml of dilution to get the perfect strength. This gives a lot of options, a 18mg nicotine shot will give you 6mg or you could use half a nicotine shot with a further 5ml of PG or VG for a 3mg end liquid. If you have 72mg nicotine or you want 0mg they give you the versatility to keep the PG/VG ratio the same, have almost a 50/50 ratio or turn the juice into high VG.

Testing The E-Liquids

To test the e-liquids i treated all flavours the same adding 1ml of 72mg nicotine and 9ml of VG. This gave me 80VG/20PG 2.4mg e-liquids to test.

Testing Equipment

I tested all 5 e-liquids on 2 sets of equipment. I also used fresh pre-wound coils for each test (i cleaned coils afterwards and will use myself again at some point)

Equipment

Smok T-Priv with Geekvape Zeus 0.45 (+/- 0.01) fused clapton 30W
Smoant Cylon with Digiflavor Drop 0.23 (+/- 0.02) duel fused claptons 55W

These pictures are of the testing equipment used but are not taken at the time of testing.

TORANDO – Black tea with mint, blackcurrant and anise

Torando was the first juice i tried from Freakyvape and wasn't too sure i liked the sound of this mix, but it works. No difference with the inhale and exhale here, the taste is consistent throughout the vape. The flavour i can best describe as the blackcurrant and anise boiled sweets you can get with an infused refreshing sweet mint flavour sitting in the background.

Score : 8.5/10

ANGUS – Fruit candy, melon

Another e-liquid that was consistent on the inhale and exhale but despite the honeydew melon playing second fiddle a couple of seconds after vaping the melon came through as an aftertaste which was very pleasant. Dominant during vaping was a cotton candy taste with a mixture of different fruits, i did identify strawberry, raspberry and cherry but there was unidentified fruits present.

Score: 9/10

DRAKO – Watermelon Mojito

The melon wasn't shy in this mix, it dominated throughout with rum and mint content in the background just complementing the refreshing vape. On the exhale it was watermelon all the way, this would make a very nice summer's day vape i was very impressed.

Score: 9/10

FABIO – Green apple, gooseberry, kiwi, cactus

This was the pick of the range for me and it wasn't because of the cactus as i'm still non the wiser to what flavour cactus gives. Green apple, gooseberry and kiwi were all clearly identified. The apple was a sharp crisp taste with a sour gooseberry fighting for supremacy but just loosing the battle, the kiwi more in the background on the inhale balanced the juice out adding some sweetness and freshness to the mix. On the exhale, clearly fed up of just sitting in the background the kiwi shined through to dominate leaving a sweet fresh taste in the mouth despite the overall flavour being sour. A very well crafted e-liquid.

Score: 9.5/10

BRUNO – Raspberry, strawberry, pitaya, wild strawberry

Did not receive this e-liquid to test which is a pity as it sounds very nice, would of been interesting if all the flavours could be identified and whether the strawberry taste differed between the inhale and the exhale.

Score: N/A

ESTEBAN – Green tea with lemon and raspberries

A refreshing sour lemon tea and raspberries in equal partnership on the inhale and to be honest would of preferred more domination from the raspberries but it does make the vape quite refreshing. The raspberries do come to dominate more on the exhale but the lemon is still very present. The raspberry flavour is quite sharp and this is probably the most sour of the range. Those that like their sour flavours will like this more than me.

Score: 8/10

I really enjoyed the Angry Bull range, Drako and Angus were very well crafted e-liquids and Fabio was excellent.

I would like to thank Freakyvape for supplying the Angry Bull range for the purpose of this review.

http://www.freakyvape.com/products/

VU Sponsors