Become a Patron!

Frankensteined juice

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Awhile back, I bought a couple of premade juices - a chocolate and a coffee - and they are both way too strong to vape as they are. I also have just a little left of a premade butterscotch that I really liked a lot. So today, I decided why not try and frankenstein something together. So I took the butterscotch, added a healthy amount of both the chocolate and coffee, added some sweet cream and Bavarian cream concentrates that I have, and some unflavored pg and vg. Shook the whole thing up a bit and gave it a try. It turned out pretty good! I'm sure it will be better after it steeps for awhile, but it's quite a nice vape as it is. I may need to add a little more sweetener to it, though.

Bottom line, don't be afraid to give mix and match stuff a try. You could be pleasantly surprised! :)

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a dump bottle... I dump all my left overs and some diy fails in it.............. makes for an interesting mystery vape.... has even led to actual recipes.....

Granted all my juices are Tobacco based... so compatable.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
How timely. I was just thinking about putting together a Frankenvape last night. Getting kind of tired of all these bottles kicking around with only a couple ml's left in each one.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The 'winner' will be chosen randomly. :(

If I win and Really like it...well...how can it be replicated? It seems impossible to get more of exactly same juice.

I just don't want to get hooked. :facepalm:

Ron
---
"Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge"- Don Henley

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I win and Really like it...well...how can it be replicated? It seems impossible to get more of exactly same juice.

I just don't want to get hooked. :facepalm:

Ron
---
"Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge"- Don Henley
Not impossible just difficult. If you diy already... replication is just a matter of keeping track of what goes into the bottle......

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do this all the time with testers and with recipes. I had a ton of RF SC flavors I was doing single flavor testing with so I would mix 6 or 7 x 20ml bottles for testing and after 4 - 6 weeks they get mixed together to vape later. I now have 4 or 5 of these in my steeping cabinet. I also have a 500ml bottle that started life as 200ml of Baklava that I grew to dislike so I mixed it with 200ml of Pumpkin Pie, ~100ml of Banana Bread and ~100ml of Samoa Cookie. It isn't my fave vape in rotation right now but at least it can be vaped now (and for the next 5 or 6 months I imagine LOL).

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As well as the exact age of each individual mix before being combined ....
Well that part does tend to some grey areas.. as some of my dumping are heated juice from unfinished tanks.......have yet to duplicate the flavoring of gunky coil in a fresh juice.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well that part does tend to some grey areas.. as some of my dumping are heated juice from unfinished tanks.......have yet to duplicate the flavoring of gunky coil in a fresh juice.

Okay..maybe not impossible...just untried :)

Ron
---
"The basis of art is change in the universe."- Matsuo Basho

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay..maybe not impossible...just untried :)

Ron
---
"The basis of art is change in the universe."- Matsuo Basho
I have considered trying to make a net from old coil and wicks.... for that gunky extra......... but it just sounds too gross so I haven't.

VU Sponsors