Become a Patron!

Frankenskull parts

Hey fam, I just ordered another Frankenskull V3 and I'm trying to find fire buttons and other custom parts, but sadly no light at the end of the tunnel. Any help with a link or just plain old directions would be super awesome!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hey fam, I just ordered another Frankenskull V3 and I'm trying to find fire buttons and other custom parts, but sadly no light at the end of the tunnel. Any help with a link or just plain old directions would be super awesome!

Am assuming you are referring to the Frankenclone?

A real Frankie shouldn't need parts, lol. That is a guess - as I do not have one.

Are you looking to gut it and replace everything with better quality?

I'd start at ModMaker.co.uk

minimalsaint

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gotta get on some Facebook groups, there's usually lots of folks swapping buttons and doors, as long as you're not looking for the "Abby" stuff it's pretty available from what I've seen.

Yeah, I've seen the fb stuff and I guess I'm just gonna have to suck it up and hit some of those folks up. I've been fooling around with squonkers for about a year now and it's a pretty nifty little piece among the few others I've collected and actually use, but a royal pain to find any replacement pieces or just general Items for this particular one.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
High End Mods Group often has frankies and some panels and such.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you're not in Europe good luck finding parts or mods. It seems like only locals to the maker gets there hands on the good stuff. Us Americans have to pay flipped prices if we're lucky enough to find one

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yeah, seems like most of our European friends are quite tight-lipped about where or how to get stuff. It's cool though, I ordered a whole separate kit and now I have 2...

Attachments

• IMG_0495.JPG
    IMG_0495.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 29

VU Sponsors