Become a Patron!

FOURTH OF JULY ONLY: BUY 1 TAKE 1

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi VU! I am beyond happy to offer you our biggest Promotion to date!
BUY1 TAKE 1! Buy any of our nicotine liquids or E-juice then get another bottle entirely for free!

That's a 50% off only for the Fourth of July!
We haven't done it in years so this is something you shouldn't dare to miss!

250ML E-liquids is at $15, 100ML 100mg Nicotine PG base is at $9.99, 1L 100mg Nicotine PG Base is $49.99 then you all get to have 2x of them!

OWaeYk1.jpg

Hurry and ready your Cart! First to order, First to Ship!

Thanks for your continued support VU! Happy Independence Day, US!

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
g5Pt74C.png

READY? Aha! Get your cart all set :) Try us! This is the best time as we are having buy 1 take 1! Happy 4th of July, VU!

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I put a bottle of liquid in my cart and went through the order process but the quantity stayed at one and the shipping amount didn't change. Is there a code to use?

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I put a bottle of liquid in my cart and went through the order process but the quantity stayed at one and the shipping amount didn't change. Is there a code to use?
doesn't start for another 37 mins ;)

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Strangely, the countdown timer shows
  • Days,
  • hours,
  • minutes
before BUY1 GET1 begins

I guess I'll wait and see!

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
  • Days,
  • hours,
  • minutes
before BUY1 GET1 begins

hmm... maybe it's your browser? Showing for me in Chrome (v51, Windows 10 64-bit)

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I *think* it ships from China, so just depends on if it's DHL or not. DHL is pretty darn fast to U.S. I've gotten many DHL items from China in 2 days, some were 3 days.

Edit - okay, I see they ship DHL or Fedex. Either should be fairly fast

Last edited:

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Okay. Just went through the process. After you add item(s) to cart, view cart. Above the cart there's a banner to click to view free items for adding them to cart. If you have multiple items (e.g. 10 unicorn bottles), after you add the free to cart you can then up the free qty to the appropriate number (in this case 10 free unicorn bottles)

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hmm... maybe it's your browser? Showing for me in Chrome (v51, Windows 10 64-bit)
Thanks - it was my time settings and I needed to set auto adjust to daylight savings to fix it.

Now that I can try it, no luck so far. I ordered one 100ml glass 99.9% pure nic bottle, $69.99. When I view my cart there is a banner to select your BOGO, and it pops up with the same bottle and options. I select the same option and it says "Only same price product is available". Cleared out my cache, still no luck. I tried this with the basic 99% product @ $59.99, same result "Only same price product is available"

Update: This seems to only be a problem with the 100ml and 150ml glass bottle nic, as it works for me with the 10ml and 250ml choices.

Last edited:

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks - it was my time settings and I needed to set auto adjust to daylight savings to fix it.

Now that I can try it, no luck so far. I ordered one 100ml glass 99.9% pure nic bottle, $69.99. When I view my cart there is a banner to select your BOGO, and it pops up with the same bottle and options. I select the same option and it says "Only same price product is available". Cleared out my cache, still no luck. I tried this with the basic 99% product @ $59.99, same result "Only same price product is available"
Dunno if they opted to not include the pure nic or what, but it'll work for the 200mg and 100mg bottles, which are safer to deal with anyway.

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Weird that it works for pure nic in smaller glass bottles or larger plastic. I'm comfortable handling pure nic but it is dangerous for anybody who isn't taking the proper precautions.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Weird that it works for pure nic in smaller glass bottles or larger plastic. I'm comfortable handling pure nic but it is dangerous for anybody who isn't taking the proper precautions.
Hmm.. maybe they simply messed up on the one? I'll admit, I tried to order the same simply to try to save on the shipping (even though I'm a klutz, but I am extra careful with such things - i deal with highly toxic chems regularly as part of my work), but gave up and went with the 200mg.

Last edited:
Reactions: MC5

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks - I thought I was losing my mind for a moment! I'm starting to max out on my nic storage space and want to add some pure to the stash, just in case.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm gonna hafta throw out some old food in the chest freezer for more room, but that's actually a good thing. There's some really old freezer burnt stuff in there :oops:

Reactions: MC5

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did leave them a message to find out and will update when I hear back from them. Those 100 and 150ml glass bottles looked like just the ticket to leave untouched and just pop in the freezer.

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IEBBd60.jpg

Thank you all for the overwhelming support as always!
smile-new.png

Time is ticking, please let your friends know about it, this can help them
smile-new.png

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hi MC5, no code but you have to click in the banner on the check out to get the buy1take1 item selections :)

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
  • Days,
  • hours,
  • minutes
before BUY1 GET1 begins

Running now, Mc5! Hope you have your order succeeded! :)

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wonder what the shipping time would be for this?

The shipping time is 3-5 working days! :) due to bulk of orders coming in, the processing may experience delay longer than usual 24 hours. But will shipped out as soon as possible following order queue! :)

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Update: This seems to only be a problem with the 100ml and 150ml glass bottle nic, as it works for me with the 10ml and 250ml choices.

I hope this has been fixed :) Some items are disabled in this promotions! :)

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dunno if you noticed, but you can add coupon code to make the deal even better ;)

aha! :) Hope we won't run out of business with that. But coupons are always welcome on next order, Outwest! :)

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm.. maybe they simply messed up on the one? I'll admit, I tried to order the same simply to try to save on the shipping (even though I'm a klutz, but I am extra careful with such things - i deal with highly toxic chems regularly as part of my work), but gave up and went with the 200mg.

We have popups requirement and extra caution links and articles before getting the pure nicotine, based on records, our clients are only getting lower concentrations and if there are users of Pure Nic, they're experts or vendors :)

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I *think* it ships from China, so just depends on if it's DHL or not. DHL is pretty darn fast to U.S. I've gotten many DHL items from China in 2 days, some were 3 days.

Edit - okay, I see they ship DHL or Fedex. Either should be fairly fast

Yes, should be real fast since we use express and we shipped straight from Shanghai and not from shenzhen then going to other other cities :)

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We have popups requirement and extra caution links and articles before getting the pure nicotine, based on records, our clients are only getting lower concentrations and if there are users of Pure Nic, they're experts or vendors :)
Yes, the proper boxes were checked, etc. and item added to cart. It was when trying to add the free that it refused. It said that there was an error , that the free item had to be the same price, even though the free item selected WAS identical and same price

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, the proper boxes were checked, etc. and item added to cart. It was when trying to add the free that it refused. It said that there was an error , that the free item had to be the same price, even though the free item selected WAS identical and same price

Hi, Outwest. There must be an error along the way, the navigation or cursor may be not in the same stance for the first and free item, can you retry? first, use google then refresh and clear your cache and history so the system would restart for you. Thank you for your patience and support :)

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi, Outwest. There must be an error along the way, the navigation or cursor may be not in the same stance for the first and free item, can you retry? first, use google then refresh and clear your cache and history so the system would restart for you. Thank you for your patience and support :)
Um, no. Not gonna go through all of that. Two of us had same problem. It wasn't just me. Try to order http://www.hiliq.com/pure-nicotine-100ml and put free item in cart. It won't let you.

Besides, I bought something else instead, so if I did succeed now, I would need to cancel my other order.

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU friends, please don't forget your free gift :(
I have checked a lot who are not getting it as not clicking the banner on the cart before check out.

m3eN9uS.png

We have put additional additional dialog box to remind all our clients :)

LfXY2yK.png

Kindly follow. My apologies if I am unable to check all orders 1 by 1 and we may ship orders without the free item as it was not selected as part of it.

If you think you did this by mistake, let me know immediately so I can see what I can do! :)

Thank you all!

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hi Outwest, it allowed me to do so. When you select 99%, the navigation will be in 99% too in the first order and just directly add to cart the product.
Do not move the cursor anymore.

Which order number you need to cancel??

Thank you for placing an order :)
Seems to have been fixed because it's working for me now. But, will keep order I have. Thanks. Price works out about the same. It'll take up more room in my freezer, but that's okay.

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Seems to have been fixed because it's working for me now. But, will keep order I have. Thanks. Price works out about the same. It'll take up more room in my freezer, but that's okay.

Great to hear! Thanks a lot! PM me your order number so I can personally take care of it! :)

Vaperyan

VU Wholeseller
VU Wholeseller
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OJCJ20D.jpg

Last Call! :) Less than 5 hours, VU friends :)
I hope you can all take advantage of this great promotion that is only happening on your special day!

happy fourth of July! :)Thanks all!

VU Sponsors