Become a Patron!

Forum info

NYER566

Member For 4 Years
I kind of find it hard to navigate the forum is there any real help center that tells how to follow a thread or like a friend? The couple help sections I found really didn't help that much. Thanks a bunch for anyone who can help me out. Also the page says I have 3 messages what does that mean? And if someone sends me a message where do I find it?

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
If you want to follow someone, just click on their avatar and click on the follow option.

The same process if you want to send a message, just click on the start conversation option.

If you want to watch a thread, hit the watch thread option that is on the right side above the first post on that thread.

egomama

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I kind of find it hard to navigate the forum is there any real help center that tells how to follow a thread or like a friend? The couple help sections I found really didn't help that much. Thanks a bunch for anyone who can help me out. Also the page says I have 3 messages what does that mean? And if someone sends me a message where do I find it?
Also when it says you have three messages, thats how many posts you have made. When the envelope up in the right hand corner has a number on it, then that means you have messages. Just click the envelope and it will take you to your message screen.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No pressure here Nyer , just click on it and see what happens , we all learn the same way . And welcome to the Forum !!!

NYER566

Member For 4 Years
I just put my mouse over the envelope and it said alerts. Do alerts mean messages? Thanks for the welcome!

Last edited:

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
alerts are what others have said in the same post you were in . the envelope is to the right of your name.

NYER566

Member For 4 Years
alerts are what others have said in the same post you were in . the envelope is to the right of your name.
Does the envelope only show if you have messages? I know I have bad eyes but I don't see an envelope lol.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
in between your name and the flag there should be a little square that looks like an envelope .( top right hand side) .

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Joshua tree !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U2 The worlds most popular band

VU Sponsors