Become a Patron!

For the love of God I Desperately need HELP!

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hi All,
I've made up a few juices from ELR (the most popular ones). They are only steeping a couple of days - I've tried a couple of them and I can taste nothing!!! off them. I know its only a couple of days but I should be tasting something? I've put a drop on my hand and I can taste flavour of this so something is in there. Is this because.......... I'm using Aspire Zelos at 20ish watts? Is there any point in me making recipes off ELR - will I never be actually able to taste them?? Can these only be tasted at 40,50,60 etc watts?
Is there anything I should/could be doing..... increase the concentrations add loads of sweetener?? Am I doing something wrong?????
I'm used to the off the shelf stuff. Is there somewhere else I can get recipes that would be more appropriate for me.
Please helppppp.......... I've spent loads of money on flavors and as far as I can see they are useless to me???
Thanks for any ideas on this,
Slick.
A couple things I noticed.. first you are only using 20w.. so prob a low power mouth to lung device. 2nd is you did not mention your ejuice ingredient, particularily pg/vg ratio. With low watts you want not less than 40% PG. PG carries the flavor better than VG.(however, it also gives more throat hit as well)

VU Sponsors