Become a Patron!

For the bakery fans...

Heng

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FA's new flavour, 'Labyrinth' is amazing at 2%.

That is all.

It tastes exactly like this :
sponge-cake-with-cheats-strawberry-jam-and-cream-22822_l.jpeg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Inquiring minds have to ask, since it's not really clear from the img... is the red stuff strawberry or raspberry? Because I love strawberry, and can't abide raspberry.

Andria

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Inquiring minds have to ask, since it's not really clear from the img... is the red stuff strawberry or raspberry? Because I love strawberry, and can't abide raspberry.

the description for it is no help either! ;p gonna need the notes from the op - tell us .. WHAT are the 'fruity notes' ?

"Sponge cake, vanilla, caramel and a host of fruity notes ... a real labyrinth of flavours to explore forever"

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
the description for it is no help either! ;p gonna need the notes from the op - tell us .. WHAT are the 'fruity notes' ?

"Sponge cake, vanilla, caramel and a host of fruity notes ... a real labyrinth of flavours to explore forever"

So it might even be a mix of both plus others. *sigh* What a terrible thing to do to a perfectly innocent strawberry. ;)

Andria

sampleit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm having trouble picking out what the fruity notes are atm, I do have a cold tho which doesn't help.
Metaphor on the other hand I'm getting nonna citrus mix and very slight torrone occasionally on exhale

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm having trouble picking out what the fruity notes are atm, I do have a cold tho which doesn't help.
Metaphor on the other hand I'm getting nonna citrus mix and very slight torrone occasionally on exhale

My order should come today, initial excitement turning to "meh" if you are accurate there. I'm hoping at least a couple of the concentrates taste new, not like a blend of there other concentrates, if I get this for example I will be peed off:

Flavour 1: wOw (Fried Fruity Donut) - Joy, Raspberry, Cookie, Fresh Cream
Flavour 2: Metaphor (Crispy Fruity Cream Cake) - Torrone, Nonna, Citrus mix, fresh cream
Flavour 3: Labyrinth (Sweet Vanilla Caramel Fruit Cake) - Strawberry, fresh cream, caramel,
Flavour 4: Morning Sun (Milky with Fruit Sweetness) - Condensed Milk, Vienna Cream, Forest Fruit
Flavour 5: UP (Coffee, Cream, Cereal) - Espresso, Fresh Cream
Flavour 6: Cocoon (Toffee Apple) Fuji, Appl STark, Caramel

The emoticon range was love or hate but did have (if you dont taste beer) a great concentrate in joy and all the ones I had were decent and tasted different. At least I now dont have over ambitous hopes when I mix these to try.

For the nonna cake haters (which I was one of), if you still have it, try it as an addition to mixes you have heavy on cream or custard as I really like what it adds to those....though get outta here is it a sponge cake ever

sampleit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
My order should come today, initial excitement turning to "meh" if you are accurate there. I'm hoping at least a couple of the concentrates taste new, not like a blend of there other concentrates, if I get this for example I will be peed off:

Flavour 1: wOw (Fried Fruity Donut) - Joy, Raspberry, Cookie, Fresh Cream
Flavour 2: Metaphor (Crispy Fruity Cream Cake) - Torrone, Nonna, Citrus mix, fresh cream
Flavour 3: Labyrinth (Sweet Vanilla Caramel Fruit Cake) - Strawberry, fresh cream, caramel,
Flavour 4: Morning Sun (Milky with Fruit Sweetness) - Condensed Milk, Vienna Cream, Forest Fruit
Flavour 5: UP (Coffee, Cream, Cereal) - Espresso, Fresh Cream
Flavour 6: Cocoon (Toffee Apple) Fuji, Appl STark, Caramel

The emoticon range was love or hate but did have (if you dont taste beer) a great concentrate in joy and all the ones I had were decent and tasted different. At least I now dont have over ambitous hopes when I mix these to try.

For the nonna cake haters (which I was one of), if you still have it, try it as an addition to mixes you have heavy on cream or custard as I really like what it adds to those....though get outta here is it a sponge cake ever
WoW does taste like a decent donut to me with a mild jam filling got that slight play doh tho but I don't find it offensive to the degree I do in caps
Metaphor the notes as mentioned but work really well imo I like it.
Morning sun kinda cream and apple Fuji need to re taste today
Labyrinth need to re test today not gettin strawberry myself getting a slight floral note from the fruit aspect that I can't put my finger on.
Testing in a snapdragon so ymmv of course

Mr Mixer

Member For 4 Years
May I ask where y'all are finding these new FA flavors? I can't find them at bull city. Am I missing something lol

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
May I ask where y'all are finding these new FA flavors? I can't find them at bull city. Am I missing something lol

Like Nonna Cake, they have been released first on the UK Flavour Art site. Which is a bit ironic with this Labyrinth. This is actually pretty good....but most of it tastes familiar. The main flavour here is very similar to Nonna Cake. It is lighter and less ricotta custardy, possibly due to the added cream. It does taste more cake like than nonna cake did as well, they have added something to it there, in fact I get a slight play doh like taste from it (maybe as a short steep). All being said this is actually pretty good but I wouldnt recommend it as just mixing fresh cream, nonna cake, straberry and cookie woul dprobably bring similar

Mr Mixer

Member For 4 Years
Oh ok. That makes sense. Hopefully BCV will pick them up soon. Lol

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A few vapes later I will revise my opinion, which is harsh on this one. Now it it has settled more in the coils and to my palette I will be in between my original statement and the OP one. There is a really faint play doh element, there is definately something in there that is in Nonna Cake, the fruit for me is very faint in the back ground.......BUT this to me is what people like myslef that were dissapointed with Nonna Cake as a cake were probably expecting. There is definately much more of a Victoria Sponge element in this which I think (guessing) will probably get better with a decent steep and eradicate the (all be it faint) play doh taste. This is what Nonna Cake SHOULD have been, amazing it isnt for me, but it is actually very good and maybe just maybe a cleaner non-coil gunking yellow cake replacement. Wow the donut flavour, the cream was nice the donut not the best. This does have a very good cake element that Im sure with a few days steeped would be excellent

Heng

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's a really odd flavour. Each time I pick up the ecig, it tastes differently to me. I'm still not sure on it.

VU Sponsors