Become a Patron!

For everyone waiting on an order

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
AJ has informed me he is picking up his pc from the repair shop today. He will be getting everyone's order out and will be shipping them priority and also including a coupon. He is deeply sorry for the long wait and hopes to have everything out and caught up before this weekend.

I can vouch for AJ as I have been doing business with him for a long time and this is not the norm for him. He just ran into a patch of bad issues with his pc. Everything should be back to normal :) Thank you to everyone for being patient.

I am not an employee or representative of Venerable Vaping just a friend and a loyal customer. Just wanted to keep everyone in the loop :)

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Dont have to be an employee to help a friend out and keep his thread updated. I help several vendors out. I dont get paid for it. I do it because we are friends and I like their stuff.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You seem to be hooked up with a lot of shady vendors.
First, it's Juicy Chester/Molester vapes and now Venerable.

Your friends at Venerable Vapes ripped this guy off...
http://vapingunderground.com/threads/how-to-contact-a-vendor.171080/#post-876979

Yet he was pronounced a spammer by @Countrypami when he came here and asked for help.
I don't understand your efforts to help venerable vapes rip this guy off and then run the victim outta here.
@Shark Vape I understand you sympathize with his situation. So do I! .. But! There is a proper way to call out a vendor. He came to our forum... made 11 posts and everyone of them was about his issue with VV. It's not about assisting him, which if you read the main thread you know I did everything I could to help him. But the continued repeated posts about it in multiple threads throughout our forum is spamming it.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
@Countrypami Sharkvape is a known issue maker. He seems to stalk me around on this forum. I have chosen to ignore him. He is known for attacking vendors and he doesnt even fully know the stories. I know several vendors he has cause issues with.

Also I have messaged the gentleman having issues so that I can make sure AJ got his stuff shipped out. If he has not I can always figure out what is going on.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@Shark Vape I'm only gonna tell you this ONCE... BACK OFF! This is not YOUR battle!

@TygerTyger ... here we go again!

VU Sponsors