Become a Patron!

For Canadians.... First Choice Vapor nic

Stephan1eMitchell

Member For 4 Years
I was googling around the web and found that First Choice Vapor's nic is by far the least expensive I've found in Canada. (unless my math is off due to the crack I was smoking in my previous thread)

The out-the-door price for two liters is $330, so that works out to $0.16 per ml. That's half the price of the next cheapest place I've found.

At that price I am just wondering if it taste horrible or something??? Anyone using it?

(I did search here for an answer first and found a positive review but it was from 2013.)

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
The Broke Vaper has 2 liters for $220 plus shipping. Pretty sure he told me he will be having a Fathers Day sale this weekend so you can probably get some kind of discount if you wait a couple of days.

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Check out www.vapecity.ca
They are a local supplier here in NL and 1 gallon (3.8L) will run you 380 plus shipping and maybe tax. We have to pay tax, I dont know about other provinces. Sales tax here in NL is 15% it would cost me $437 tax included with no shipping. That's 12 cents a mL tax in.

Edit: That's for 100mG. 50 mG is $190 + tax and shipping.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Check out www.vapecity.ca
They are a local supplier here in NL and 1 gallon (3.8L) will run you 380 plus shipping and maybe tax. We have to pay tax, I dont know about other provinces. Sales tax here in NL is 15% it would cost me $437 tax included with no shipping. That's 12 cents a mL tax in.

Edit: That's for 100mG. 50 mG is $190 + tax and shipping.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

A gallon, divided down into 50ml bottles is gonna take a lot of space in my freezer!

I'll bookmark for future consideration ;)

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
A gallon, divided down into 50ml bottles is gonna take a lot of space in my freezer!

I'll bookmark for future consideration ;)
It would be the same volume in any container. ;):facepalm:

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
It would be the same volume in any container. ;):facepalm:

Yes, the liquid volume is the same but the space it uses is much larger than the original 1 liter bottle it came in. My stash is divided down into 50ml and 125ml glass bottles then packed with cardboard dividers into 2 boxes. The 1 liter bottle it came in is on the right, divided stash packed into boxes is on the left.

04aaanicstash.jpg

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I was just kidding. I knew what you meant. Actually, ideally the bottles would be square rather than round, leaving less wasted space between. I wonder why square bottles aren't used as much. They must be harder to manufacture or something.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I was just kidding. I knew what you meant. Actually, ideally the bottles would be square rather than round, leaving less wasted space between. I wonder why square bottles aren't used as much. They must be harder to manufacture or something.

lol!

I do have some square jars I bought at Dollarama but they don't seal very well.

I think the next 2 liters of nic I buy will get frozen into 250ml glass bottles to minimize the space they occupy.

I'm worried that the freezer I'm currently using is going to up and quit on me any day now. My dad bought it in 1979 and it's still going but I'm pretty sure that Murphy's Law says it's going to die on me just as soon as I acquire my last 2 liters of nic. :rolleyes:

VU Sponsors