Become a Patron!

Food trucks open for business.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good grief, it is always something! What a situation!

Native American is what I meant. I have been reading a very wonderful set of novels based in Colonial America, and references to Indian Pudding keep coming up, so I decided to look for a recipe to see what's in it. When I did find a recipe, my mind just took off, thinking about putting nuts and sweet potatoes and all kinds of yummy things in the pudding. I may make one this weekend.

What are the books called? They sound interesting. Although with the way notifications are lately, I’ll prolly get your reply next week!

The pudding sounds yummy!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
what kind of indian?? like and american indian or like and inda indian
american indian yes and its good ders corn meal in it..
yet never had and india indian pudding yet bet with the all da spices they tend to use that would be fabulious....

sorry i missed your post..
have been banging my head against goverment walls trying to get a copy of my SS card..
NOW i have to get hold of GREECE to get another copy of our marriage certificte..
ya we eloped to the island of santorini 27 years ago was wonderful...
so tried to see today if we could get remarried in the states, yet it would be conciedred bigomy cuz married with out divorce
OMG me poor old head is just spinning from it all....

Sounds magical eloping to Santorini! Lucky you.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Good grief, it is always something! What a situation!

Native American is what I meant. I have been reading a very wonderful set of novels based in Colonial America, and references to Indian Pudding keep coming up, so I decided to look for a recipe to see what's in it. When I did find a recipe, my mind just took off, thinking about putting nuts and sweet potatoes and all kinds of yummy things in the pudding. I may make one this weekend.
soooooooooooooo
did you make the corn pudding???
btw
looked into the books you posted and dang it anyways if there were not a couple in the amazon list
that tripped my trigger...
going to say the same thing I said to @f1r3b1rd { when tempted with the wusthof chief knife}
YOUR NAUGHTY
so PLEASE do not temp me again..

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yesterday's Eggplant Parmigiana for the Football Playoff Game.

vbsLqWkZXHItv8N6LEthfMt1KnRKYYXziJtq8u5ddS53GU9XLhV8_82nrbsz65O7Q1BEashZWF_Lr4dSM2qwrkwRKVounsiVKgfGw7Bzoe71WaNsH71LrT7QYcPmccd0_aIIeZD4XF8gfrmrPVgrgvphpkCHm4BiCtdLnJi6GnHWG6KJiWE-9MmJyPuldiZAWEMa2lrstffFBoeVT5MfDUvKwlEw099Yev0NcAH9Z-nyWv-04qkJkHsP1lBYSYtyJWo1aMBPHL_SwXIQU9TM8IuC_OiGkB-xyJ4yaJJeeG_qNjIRY8RfiQG4fzl12MqLwhKzlPxoojye5E56UCMsQbxcjtziMuazBz9u0ZbAih6SmeeqOkt7lnSPWwyqeb8KWMfsB8jqSetbagcOEoxSLcW-vkDammckk1OsbUI2H5H1oWZffdWUpquVDfpLGmC2PMvUShGNOZhfR-XsWQqL8X57_o3e4WCoFLWVmQR_WffJ5tOjC90tx-adpk4Y_-J-Tf_GwC_48BvvG6i4rxox8p1vyNJObB2FVLyG_96rnY2C79JRlO_HUoiLpYXahBIRVGWEcUgWY9KRz15ugHTZzyZju9eJ9Uo1XbKNasG8oFbydEOsUxN9HIg7DF20t5BfxRY7iGldoky0YvxC4TZVqijQWztUNZpBcvRfycGXZdVTpsL4fbH3llk=w1012-h759-no

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
soooooooooooooo
did you make the corn pudding???
btw
looked into the books you posted and dang it anyways if there were not a couple in the amazon list
that tripped my trigger...
going to say the same thing I said to @f1r3b1rd { when tempted with the wusthof chief knife}
YOUR NAUGHTY
so PLEASE do not temp me again..

I did not make the pudding. Was going to on Sunday morning, but the power went out on Saturday night because of a rain-and-wind storm, and by the time my husband got the generator going, half the day was gone.

I am not responsible for the tempting things on Amazon. Will just say: $11.99 a month for Kindle Unlimited is money well spent, at least for me. :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
It's January...the Seville Oranges, and Bergamont are in the market......It is time to make Marmalade.

You make homemade marmalade? Oh sweet heavens, be still my heart. I have known a lot of people who made regular old jelly, but never heard of anyone making marmalade! (and I love marmalade and cannot stand jelly!)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You make homemade marmalade? Oh sweet heavens, be still my heart. I have known a lot of people who made regular old jelly, but never heard of anyone making marmalade! (and I love marmalade and cannot stand jelly!)
I make Seville Orange with burbon, and Bergamont with ginger and gin...I finished blackberry jam yesterday.... just got finished with my first batch of Seville Orange and burbon...came out crazy good.

Last edited:

jimbodaddy74

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I experimented a bit today with the Traeger we got for Christmas. Started out early smoking up some baby back ribs with a mustard BBQ sauce. The bones just pulled right out. Took the meat and pulled it apart and proceeded to make a no noodle lasagna with thin sliced ham and zucchini instead both red and white sauce.

Put it back on the Traeger for a couple of hours until the cheese was browned then ate. My wife and I considered it a raging success.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A Rack of Pork Ribs from the other night I made. This was before the Bulls Eye BBQ Sauce~!

veZCqttVtOF1A-PkE_QOzHSe8M1BdD8a_XPC48E5lmrODTzjHHzxbV84ZbkbH_MQLULew786w3Tkf_Y9M_fms_akE_m56ftCj5ZIri-_bG8gpv1feAAXxjJ8owoTvHKd3R83Wm83Ex26IrBcwRuASslxQz9EHJq-dQy-gEslHiPlhRL_YjT-Hb-tCZ5rPuiY1I7pnCtSbWjtmtUZdaBMI8OZeOEPbdaCcwbKrvVzMcxtRpkZyel5crSicCxLDBJExDHTmeOWgdUZDlN6UaS2sR8SqlvOy1446zUbP6DbLo_A2nG5pDcwFZQ2LFnmg1x3SRI5Gy9vID37SxLevMXSi-NeF4QBhmvCl-RN_qqaTA8WSkH7LQuyVZUB6chrKO7MXXMapHQdc-zXL-akO4-1TlYy0q3KwdrG3nR9TFgzKoIOSA9A-AoRlebsiaHfirnUWEFnguaUnvbShHUibik9JoQhBtTvmwXyQd66mSGJcmofXltovMqgfW0nHOiPcboCN6sxv1prfjjUd2uahmmZPh6xjMC4v41qm5KyW8jTHoINY5ZBa9BY9G7zTPuUzRWOaiqrWM4CthiWPlaph_8vBNaTIA3hYE2yX_-SRt5CJj4vqHJEqjLY533J_d1Ch8Ymvl7OELYbG0mDrw35z5NZq0P5fYPFwKyEC5pPbNtxJjzGBaxv6tPKR0k=w1011-h758-no

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Since I was getting a freaking Beer belly it was time to eat smarter. This was today's lunch and the last 3-4 weeks.

NStB2i-c4giQ2Wy_141QMZe2bPqX_MgL0WrTUmP0MORNGjI-6siQcGwxKTRL6QrS5v7_t_ET-jGYtzPvnsECutPQAM73d__a7j1wNrsFQemmhkG6qy2dNVbBMCV-vlzKBFxq34LUu35J-2RjCLLjAIkozixVJ3PauKB6izhRgt8X8pmNxFxPygT3idLOg951OkkyLsrxRvGNWRB-EUmYh0Gr4WjHU4xzwS99wzd_avjcIKCOg10qYyFPShmGmWfCBoolY291SAj66gXKSJCVZoct1qclrFW-geUFv53lQkl8GuNmL67dBAU77eY51nRcbpy-fFYipyp4i0nrszhM-KoN1rKQQ8ai0_IwgUSioS5ezTllRMf87UEU8rcQWQxwjc_6jceIfIfaWDIEDChDwqpgSNhNHxxGYNkkm5oK_YFY90wEVHYMo-RfC99D2I2VwzsSClrc_yTMqYJxZgsfhieG9el9lWRMj0yCT8sgbyjIEa9O58s7WZiT8yNPi6wUVQnYs9a0ZNqXABHONwWLBNcjK9RcWtEovC78__iqD9LSqE0w76QyI7eVmU1nbLWiqyLEEilomY1d9g4GvuHVkOHAc9M1OZexjA7U-8X2j4TjnBnH9j2teVAqS2VQIfoB-Tn0ZfPwbBHxCaUc5yyY2fy0BYNMT66owNMitk0ejkJGm27eKrLhgSg=w573-h764-no

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
But even though I am eating better this was tonight's dinner. Greek Seasoned Loin Lamb Chops on the grill~!

7KZ5EpKlw11yxlQ3K4X9WgtfQz1lmvS1GuInZtpSSTpJm3LKWPUx7vxJZos9aaiwGvcE6lsVG6AC3-8kx3KYr8sg-sPBtZQlq85ljhlSEu88vHZXxLZcRxRhJIvcI3DftGSq6qoIdbMEpakbLx9n1Qmqu6kOZ69mMtBsJzXEnttJw7xY4nk15_5EGqwIzZQOHRY7qeJSdLUlzBKwQNTUHn3UxrqFqfJKd5_vJKjiKLNrgwOz4mzCfdJcg-Q6w0PtRq-v-xyVNTwnuh0RzHdf7JFTUdeTCzKRn-mU7KkZfyMwzlq_Jfp0pVB51Kpbxyvas7mqJmpESSv824C8WlvWIiwCC9Cmeb3-KPjvr2-5371IbXy_EvkzBEZJ7hNPTkZrz09Pa9XBvBJu-KmqcSjEjArNOwi-hTB-bn4kclOyz_M--r8TU1x6ss86Od6cJ1i5sFeMSt3amGl1EHKxWy5HOj4RBLziLMUcZ56XN25z0apR7TFMgSRc_F0AFuE7yCYA90IdoNKNCV9J9B0k7I1yylUq5eaRxJGkXrRMXRFqF_wRACS6be0Hmmt3-h7VOQzP328r_N1hPXJe7MRfMMPT5JUmLxfjMDWcQu6nhZLyHL96NW5uBCpITfj-ReVJxOjEbQfSuDKd5yg3ocLiDDNqVh3XVJTZbkbJtiBzhkQWdh1DkhijPxmBZjQ=w1019-h765-no

VU Sponsors