Become a Patron!

Foggy Nights Vapor

creeperfan5236

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
**EDIT**

So Nick took down the post but if you add him on Facebook he has a group that's meant for selling the rest of his juice. It's secret so you cannot find it by searching. Send him a message saying you're interested in buying some juice. He'll help you out.

Hope this is in the right spot.. Basically, I ran into a guy on a Facebook group called Nick Nites. He runs the company and they pulled the plug on the business. His name on Facebook is Nick Nites and here's what the post said.
**** $5 30ml and $15 120ml ****
***FREE SHIPPING ON ODERS OVER $75***

Whats up UVG, I have a really good deal for you guys on some killer juice!!!

So here's the deal.
We have decided to pull the plug on our business because of all the new regs and the general headache that is coming with them. We have already cancelled accounts and taken down our website, BUT WE FORGOT ABOUT THE EXTRA JUICE!!!!!

I have roughly 100 120ml bottles and 100 30ml bottles sitting here of our various flavors. Instead of letting it all go to waste we have decided to blow it out to UVG at 50% off.

120mL - $15
30mL - $5
$5 OR $10 flat rate priority shipping depending on order size.

Since we have already closed out accounts we can only accept payments via PAYPAL or GOOGLE WALLET!!!!!!!!
**Edit** If you have a different form of payment you'd like to use, please pm me and we'll discuss it. i will not accept western union or personal checks.

All orders will be taken via private message on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS IN THE ORDER THAT MESSAGES ARE RECEIVED.

Aquila- Our take on cuttwoods mega melons
Orion- Tropical blend of pinapple mango and strawberry
Canis Major- A sweet cookie with hints of cinnamon
Ursa Minor- Tangy/Tart fruity jolly rancher
Phoenix- Delicious Blend of melon & berry
Serpens- Original recipe mothers milk
Bootes- Strawberry banana Cream
Canis Minor- Best Milk and Honey I have ever tried

Pegasus- Tropical with coconut watermelon and strawberry

All juice is max VG made with very high quality nicotine.
All juice is currently made at 0 nic and we add the nic as needed.
Can do nic levels of 0, 1.5, 3, and 6

I am only selling the juice that I have on hand in my possession. Once its gone, its gone.

Will also trade juice for a few specific mod supplies. Kind of weird I know but I have mods I want to build for myself too.
-Alpine B with vm cutout (any color)
-Alpine N1 (any color)
-New or like new maxamp lipo batteries
-A good 4s capable lipo charger

Please feel free to post or pm with any questions you have.

JUICE IS SOLD OR RESERVED AFTER PAYMENT IS SENT NOT AFTER YOU MSG ME. IF YOU DONT PAY FOR IT WHEN YOU ASK FOR IT YOU MAY MISS OUT!!

I won't link his page since that's against the rules. He got good juice. I recommend Orion

Last edited:

VU Sponsors