Become a Patron!

Flying

Hop2jr1970

Member For 4 Years
I going to fly for the first time since I started vaping, normally drive, I know tsa rules for liquid,an mod tank with liquid but I have read mixed things on battery’s some people say just take them out of the mod an put in holders,some say keep one in mod and spares holders,and some say they have to be dead/completely drained and in holders,which would suck on my layover. Can anyone advise me on how they carry there battery’s on the plane? Thanks

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I going to fly for the first time since I started vaping, normally drive, I know tsa rules for liquid,an mod tank with liquid but I have read mixed things on battery’s some people say just take them out of the mod an put in holders,some say keep one in mod and spares holders,and some say they have to be dead/completely drained and in holders,which would suck on my layover. Can anyone advise me on how they carry there battery’s on the plane? Thanks

In proper battery holders - they do not have to be drained

Keep liquids in the ziplock, as is required of all liquids - I have it down to a science :)

Hop2jr1970

Member For 4 Years
Thanks Lucy I just hope I can squeeze some of the little liqueur bottle in the bag with my juice

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
They treat juice like any other liquid - must be under 100 ml etc

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yah 3.4 oz. ohh can I carry the battery in the mod too or only the holders?

Best in a battery carrier - any time I left one in a mod I've been shaken down hard core

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
And batteries are not allowed in checked baggage

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
f3b99cdb-00ef-437d-8ba6-5f1e4c7bbe90.png

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
there was just a flight here where an "e-cig" blew up in the cabin.

I have been meaning to ask this question for about 3 days now, just never got to it.

VU Sponsors