Fluid vapes and 101 vape

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I used fluidvapes.com about 2 weeks ago got a cloupor dna clone. Everything worked out great! Processed my order fast and received fast. No complaints and there prices are low. Like really low. I will probably use them again.

I have also used 101 vapes. Again no problem. Fast processing and delivery. I Will use them again in near future. Also good prices. Would have used them to get my dna 30 clone but they were sold out.

I believe you can use either of these online venders with confidence. Well, good luck

rdwilliamson

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have used 101 vape many times. Great service.

Sent from my educated phone using tapatalk

Kang

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm a regular at Fluid and it's easily the best shop I've been to in NY. Not saying terribly much since I've only been to beyond vape in the city but still… I love the shop and the people that work there are great.

Dhim

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Member For 5 Years
Good to know. I placed an order to be a test dummy *err* to have one of their new 50w box mods.

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Plus 1 to 101 Vapes! Enjoy the day!:cool:

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We'll I change my mind about fluidvapes.com. My cloupor dna 30 clone broke. Ok I know that's not there fought but they refused to warranty or help me at all. Come on 2 weeks and that's it. I talked to them to see if I could order another one and get some sort of discount. There answer was pretty much after 7 days your on your own. I was hoping to get like at least 10% off, free shipping or something. They said no to everything. My advice is order from somewhere that stands behind what they sell. A place that wants to help the customer. The thing is I have spent over 250 with them in the last month. They just won't get another dollar from me or anyone I personally know again.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We'll I change my mind about fluidvapes.com. My cloupor dna 30 clone broke. Ok I know that's not there fought but they refused to warranty or help me at all. Come on 2 weeks and that's it. I talked to them to see if I could order another one and get some sort of discount. There answer was pretty much after 7 days your on your own. I was hoping to get like at least 10% off, free shipping or something. They said no to everything. My advice is order from somewhere that stands behind what they sell. A place that wants to help the customer. The thing is I have spent over 250 with them in the last month. They just won't get another dollar from me or anyone I personally know again.

Well....that's a deal breaker for me.....I was just looking at the Fluid Vapes site and was thinking about picking up a couple things from them...customer service is King in my book, ahead of overall price...7 day warranty on a device? That wouldn't fly here either...I'll keep looking....so many other vendors out there and so many places like this forum and other social media that lets us know who deserves our money and who doesn't.......

olderthandirt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well St. Andrew, just goes t show we all should read a vendors Terms and Conditions before deciding to purchase.
This by the way is something I rarely remember to do meself!

Your experience, while sad for sure, can also be held up as a warning to all.
Read and understand those T&C pages for any vendor ya'll are thinkin' on usin'!

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well St. Andrew, just goes t show we all should read a vendors Terms and Conditions before deciding to purchase.
This by the way is something I rarely remember to do meself!

Your experience, while sad for sure, can also be held up as a warning to all.
Read and understand those T&C pages for any vendor ya'll are thinkin' on usin'!

Yup...gotta read em...I just read their Terms and Conditions under section 6.7....terms like that are unacceptable and disqualifies a vendor that has such terms from receiving my business...if I want a crappy warranty I might as well buy directly from China...a US vendor should do better from that...

olderthandirt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Das right Spike;

6.6 Return of Defective Goods
(a) In the event that Goods are found to be defective at any time within the first 3 days from delivery then please contact our Customer Services team immediately that you become aware of the defect......

6.7 Warranty and Claims
(a) New products come with warranty ranging from 7 days days. Please ask sales team for warranty period before buying any products.......

I actually like and use 101 but their return warranty policy isn't any better really. Dammit, now I need to go through and check all the other vendors I use.

Kang

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Totally got Fluid Vapor and Fluidvapes mixed up sorry lol

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Know it sucks to have only 7 days but I wasn't expecting a new mod, although that would be awesome. I wanted a percentage off for me buying another one. I would have glady bought another one from them for 15 percent off.

Wildcatm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's why 101vape won't get anymore of my money. Did not know they weren't an authorized dealer. Had my MVP2 less than 4 months, charged less than 5 times. Under half a day and battery is yellow. Innokin nor 101vape would offer to repair or replace. Even with authentic serial.

RoofMonkey911

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Das right Spike;

6.6 Return of Defective Goods
(a) In the event that Goods are found to be defective at any time within the first 3 days from delivery then please contact our Customer Services team immediately that you become aware of the defect......

6.7 Warranty and Claims
(a) New products come with warranty ranging from 7 days days. Please ask sales team for warranty period before buying any products.......

I actually like and use 101 but their return warranty policy isn't any better really. Dammit, now I need to go through and check all the other vendors I use.
Had a cloupor DNA box from 101vape die on me. Sent them an email and they stated it has a 30 day warranty, as long as there was no damage to the device. Sent it back, as it was only 2 weeks old, and got the updated version sent to me. No issues at all with 101

RoofMonkey911

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
That's why 101vape won't get anymore of my money. Did not know they weren't an authorized dealer. Had my MVP2 less than 4 months, charged less than 5 times. Under half a day and battery is yellow. Innokin nor 101vape would offer to repair or replace. Even with authentic serial.
You had a MVP for 3 months and only charged it less than 5 times?

Wildcatm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You had a MVP for 3 months and only charged it less than 5 times?

I haven't been constantly using it. Yes, you read right. Charged *less* than five times. 4 months.

Wildcatm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Had a cloupor DNA box from 101vape die on me. Sent them an email and they stated it has a 30 day warranty, as long as there was no damage to the device. Sent it back, as it was only 2 weeks old, and got the updated version sent to me. No issues at all with 101

I contacted 101vape *and* Innokin yesterday. The will not repair or replace an mvp past 30 days, even with genuine serial. 101vapes not an authorized dealer.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn....some of these guys are my go to vendors....guess I better pay more attention to the fine print...

Wildcatm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn....some of these guys are my go to vendors....guess I better pay more attention to the fine print...

I hear you, I loved 101's service until this happened. GRR!!!

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

IMHO, anything like the DNA should have at least a 30 day warranty.

Just for shits and giggles, send them a link to this thread just so they can see how much good will they have generated.

Or bad Karma, take your pick.

Wildcatm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
IMHO, anything like the DNA should have at least a 30 day warranty.

Just for shits and giggles, send them a link to this thread just so they can see how much good will they have generated.

Or bad Karma, take your pick.

100% YES. LOVE IT!

Wildcatm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, just noticed I'm "banned" from posting to 101vapes Facebook page. All I posted was my experience, nothing inappropriate or bad language.

RoofMonkey911

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh, just noticed I'm "banned" from posting to 101vapes Facebook page. All I posted was my experience, nothing inappropriate or bad language.

Last posts I see in their FB page are from July 30th. Of course all the posts are positive ones...just scanned through a few pages worth. :(

Wildcatm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Last posts I see in their FB page are from July 30th. Of course all the posts are positive ones...just scanned through a few pages worth. :(

Yup. Mine was posted yesterday and gone today. o_O

olderthandirt

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey there Monkey.
The bit of TOS that I posted above was from FluidVapes, not 101.
I'd need to go to 101 and re-read their TOS to see what I thought was not much better than FluidVapes but it's damn good to hear how well 101 took care of ya when ya needed service!

Last edited:

Wildcatm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This is important to note because FluidVapor is an absolutely legitimate site whereas Fluidvapes is receiving tremendously negative reviews in our Hall of Shame subforum. As for 101, I have used them to purchase RDA's such as the new Tugboat clones from Tobeco and they have great prices, but I would not purchase an expensive mod from them due to the warranty.

Wish I'd known and considered that as a "newbie" vapor. Ah, well, live and learn!

skenzer

Member For 4 Years
Yep, 101Vapes gas always done right by me. You have to watch out for what you buy there though. Some of their clones are on the "low end" side of the clones. I always email them to ask "who makes this clone?" and at times they have replied "We don't know who manufactured this clone". In those cases, no thanks. But at least they're honest and have great customer service.

I've had great luck with Focalecig.com as well. They've been nothing but spot on perfect. Customer service has been great too.

I still enjoy shopping at Fasttech as well. Say what you like about them but they always come through. They have never ripped me off.

Mt. Baker Vapor is another vendor that deserves a mention. Excellent customer service, great prices on juice. (not like some of these HUGELY OVERPRICED juice vendors who sell "premium" juice in a glass bottle for crazy amounts of money.

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just arrived my vape mail from 101vape, the "Tank Crossing Wood Box Mod by Cigreen" and looks good except you can't screw any atty to it. The 510 threading is not wide to screw any atty, will not screw on this box mod. Tried my magma, plum veil, veritas and tobh. I could not find a number to 101vape, so had to submit a RMA. Let see how fast they respond. I also posted a review on another item that suck "inline volt meter" but see that they never will post a review with negative comment. Let see how they handle this and will update this thread.

skenzer

Member For 4 Years
Just arrived my vape mail from 101vape, the "Tank Crossing Wood Box Mod by Cigreen" and looks good except you can't screw any atty to it. The 510 threading is not wide to screw any atty, will not screw on this box mod. Tried my magma, plum veil, veritas and tobh. I could not find a number to 101vape, so had to submit a RMA. Let see how fast they respond. I also posted a review on another item that suck "inline volt meter" but see that they never will post a review with negative comment. Let see how they handle this and will update this thread.
That sucks! I'm sure 101 will take care of it. What was the deal with the inline volt meter?

latinouno

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That sucks! I'm sure 101 will take care of it. What was the deal with the inline volt meter?
The positive insulator didn't keep the pin from the volt meter to short so I remove it and use an o-ring the fit just right and holden up. Looks like this issue I may have to get a 7mm x .5 tap and fix this my damn self. Hope someone will contact me tomorrow.

AdamSenior

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
had mu cloupor shiy the bed on me 2 months after i got it and 101 vapes sent me a return envolpe and gave me a brand new one good company imho sorry for your broken mvp bur most place wont warrenty something 4 months old

ZoNe Kaotic

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So witch site should i buy from witch one is the better site

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
FluidVapes online (with BM in Calif) sucks! They only sent half my order and now after 3 weeks and 5 emails and they have not even returned my emails or communicated at all. I just lost the $$ I paid them for my item. Jerks.

Now I will have to file a complaint through VISA.

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It should also be noted that 101 Vape's original VU banner ad was a definite Hall of Famer.

Sometimes I would look at it and forget the forum was there... :confused:

VU Sponsors