Become a Patron!

Flavourart WOW

mattdarat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got a few new flavors to try. One of them was flavor art wow. I try to make a few batches of a single flavor to get a feel for it. Usually a use a spreadsheet I found on the Web for starting percentage but I can't find one for wow. Has anyone done this as a single flavor? What's a good percentage to start at. I figured I would try 4% but looking for feedback from anyone who has done it before.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
FA is considered a strong flavoring..As a stand alone flavor start at maybe 2% and work your way up...4% can be quite strong with some flavors from FA.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I like it at 2%. I am quite fond of this flavor and was surprised at how good it was right away.

CYGNUX1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Any new input will be apreciated. Is the taste accurate to description of flavor profile? And what percentage you use please.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Again... I mixed at 2%... was good right away but I imagine the dough part develops more after steeping. It tastes like a raspberry filled donut with sugar on top... pretty much what the description days. (Flavour Art's description is actually on point for once)
It's the best donut flavoring I have tried to date. I don't get the "play doh" note that I've gotten with others... It's worth getting if you like donuts.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks @Rin Vapes , Some people says they taste JOY in it, I got a yeast or beer like from JOY. Do you taste it in WOW. Thanks
I LOATHE Joy... Lol... But I really like Wow... So if it's there, they did a good job at masking it.

CYGNUX1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I LOATHE Joy... Lol... But I really like Wow... So if it's there, they did a good job at masking it.

Thank You so much in am kinda on budget right now and i am disapointed from buying different flavors, from different vendors, for different recipe that finaly stay on the shelf.( You know the dance don't you ) I really like SOHO as a solo, i have trown JOY in the garbage! I am Going to give a chance to WOW on my next 4 OZ order of SOHO! If you have other idea on solo flavor let me know. I am new at mixing i starting to think there is a lot of recipe outhere that were not create for sub ohm is that possible? Do you know if there is a special thread for that kinda recipe? FYI i use Vaporesso Gemini and @ .5 and Joyetech Ultimo @ .5. 75VG-25PG

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am new at mixing i starting to think there is a lot of recipe out here that were not create for sub ohm is that possible? Do you know if there is a special thread for that kinda recipe? FYI i use Vaporesso Gemini and @ .5 and Joyetech Ultimo @ .5. 75VG-25PG
I'm confused about the question... Do you want recipes for subohming or no? I would say most people subohm (that DIY anyway) these days... but it could just be the people I mix with. I don't think there's a horrible difference except you may need less flavoring with higher resistance. Not sure as I don't vape high wattage. (25 watts max)
I haven't tried Soho. After the FAIL from Nonna's Cake and Joy... I gave up on their newer flavors for a minute. I do like Monsoon. It tastes like Sprees to me. Aurora is amazing if you like lime. (tastes like a carbonated lime-aid) Glory is ok... It's a nutty tobacco flavor. Cocoon I was not impressed with. (toffee apple) Morning Sun, Zeppola, Labyrinth and Metaphor I haven't tried yet...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried Zeppola yet? I've been hearing good things about that one as well. I have smelled it but having mixed it yet.
Mixing up some right now at 4% to test.
also mixed some Real Flavor Balck Raspberry at 3%. It smells strong. Might have overdone it ;)
the Zeppola does not have a lot of smell to me. Seems like it might be a good base/smoother?
dunno will test tomorrow. And report on Fresh's Friday night show.

Last edited:

CYGNUX1

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I haven't tried Soho
Don`t be afraid from SOHO it taste nothing like other FA Tobacco IMO. I mix it at 9% which is kinda freacking high if i compare with Glory i mix under 1% if i remember well. SOHO feel more like a built or premix flavor than a real solo FA tobacco flavor.

VU Sponsors