Become a Patron!

Flavourart Must have list Help

mrscorbin24

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm getting ready to put an order in could I please get a Must have flavor list any input would help, Thanks in advance

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
All, except Blackberry so far:D

A better list may be which ones not to get...

Well, there are still a few I don't have though.

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've ordered over 80 in the last 3 months. I've needed all of them due to the recipies I've tried that have been posted here.

The ones that I had eventually needed bigger bottles for are the ones that get used in so many recipies.

These are: Apple pie ( for making pie crust) cookie, Vienna cream, fresh cream, vanilla Tahiti , lime cold pressed, Fuji Apple, white peach, banana, lemon Sicily

Then there is Catalan cream, coconut, cinnamon Ceylon, walnut ( for the banana) bilberry, strawberry, liquid amber, cocoa, chocolate, meringue

Wait, I better stop. heabob is right. Maybe it's better to just not get blackberry and order all the rest ... Lol

The fruits are the stars of the show to me , although the rest have been great to me for mixers.

I think your a past TFA mixer like me so you should have TFA brown sugar extra which is a must. Also AP from TFA as well as cheesecake with graham cracker crust ( just to make your graham cracker crust vapes. )

You will need ginger by natures flavors

Hard to best Capps for custard. There is a version 2 now that has no " bad stuff" in it.

That's it on the top if my head. Of course as you know, right after you order you gonna say " damn, why didn't I get the caramel and cardamom".

I would get the most used of the basic mixers and then maybe choose 5 or 10 recipies that look great and make sure your ordering all those flavors.

My two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mrscorbin24

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the quick info, the mixers are the ones I need to know, so order them in bigger bottles

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remember, a 10 ml bottle of FA is like ordering a 30 ml bottle of TFA ...... Because you use so much less flavoring.

Maybe my first order would be the 10 ml bottles.

Many here will point you out to the pure vapes site because they sell little 3 ml sample bottles and you can try out a lot of flavors for your dollar that way.

At e liquid mart you get 12 ml
Bottles for 3.25

At e cig express you get 10 ml bottles for 2.99 and they carry many other brands too

Bull city sells FA flavors In the original Italian FA bottles that are 10 ml. They're hard for me to read...... They're in English, but the wording is in a weird silver and black

Best price on the 30 ml sizes will be ecig express ... Usually.

Don't pay attention to the "rating stars " at e cig express" many people don't know how to use FA flavorings because they are use to TFA ( my opinion ) and they over mix them.

Last edited:

mrscorbin24

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks that was my next question where is the best place to buy, but your great and answered it for me. Has everyone ordered from over seas, is it a better price, if so what website

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
i'd get what you think you might need with other companies first..
that way you can plan out how to use your flavor arts first.. see what you lack from others..
flavor buying can rack up in funds really quick, so make sure you know what you like, or have a given list of recipes first..
then plot it out..

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Many of us started off with Flavor Art at Pure Vapes ordering the 3ml sample bottles - dirt cheap at 1.50, and a great way to start so you can get a lot of flavorings and figure out which ones you want to get in bigger sizes:
www.purevapes.com

mrscorbin24

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have all TFA favors, very few of FW and about half of INA flavors but I keep seeing a lot of recipes that use FA so I was going to order the must haves from FA like creams and vanillas was trying to get the floors from FA that u pros couldn't live without, HIC nice list thanks so much

VU Sponsors