wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Can you really cross your toes? Mine are to short. Keep them crossed extra long for the cereal for me, will you? I'll cross my fingers, arms, legs, and eyes.
hahaha you got it :) .. holding......holding.....holding

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hahahahaha maybe we will take a break for a day or 2 until it gets closer to D day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
now I really cant wait for FA's strawberry. was thinking where do I complain about crap flavors to people who will understand me..... the FA club ! tried 2 new Flavorah flavors this weekend.. bleh strawberry smash taste like eating a handful of flowers and sour apple didnthave much flavor at all between 0.25 and 2%.. stopped trying and put a few drops of fuji in it and went about my business. FA still has the best tasting flavors :D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dunno about the strawberry smash, but their strawberry has a distinct cinnamon back note I'm not fond of. And I've yet to find a use for FV custard.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Dunno about the strawberry smash, but their strawberry has a distinct cinnamon back note I'm not fond of. And I've yet to find a use for FV custard.
glad I didnt order it then lol... I always test strawberry and apple first, usually gives me the impression I need of how everything else will pan out. strawberry smash was just decent between 0.25 and 0.5% but to light but it so wanted to be fresh strawberries and less like candy, at 0.75% here comes the daffodil gang lol.. like eating a handfull of fresh flowers with a touch of strawberry flavor that wasnt very pleasent itself and started pushing weird candy strawberry flavor

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I heard the Alpine Strawberry is good, or whatever it's called. I decided to give up trying with any strawberry, I've never really cared for any of them, but I'll be damned if I'd pay $15 for 15ml of ANY flavoring.
I dont get that 20 dollar price tag and I know all about high prices lol. all I know is I dont like the 7 dollar ones so Im surely not going to get tricked into the 20 dollar one :p

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been working with FLV Custard for a bit and while I've been able to work it into some stuff it definately doesn't bring much to the table. Right now it seems to work well with anything Almond.

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been working with FLV Custard for a bit and while I've been able to work it into some stuff it definately doesn't bring much to the table. Right now it seems to work well with anything Almond.
What difference do you taste when it's added to a mix?

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I heard the Alpine Strawberry is good, or whatever it's called. I decided to give up trying with any strawberry, I've never really cared for any of them, but I'll be damned if I'd pay $15 for 15ml of ANY flavoring.
I did buy their Rich Cinnamon and it was $12 as was their clove. I thought on it :idea: and justified with their strength I'll still have some left when I die. But then after buying them, I recalled flavours going bad after a certain amount of time. :facepalm:. And if people didn't buy it there or prices would go down or they'd go out of business. Their pricing just as a few other companies is stupid ridiculous!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I admit that a lot of their flavors I acquired as samples when ordering others from them. The custard was one of them, as well as the strawberry. Matter of fact, I'd once ordered 5 or 6 flavors from them and they sent strawberry, strawberry filling, and whipped cream as samples and I was thinking "Hmm, I think they want me to make pie...." :teehee:
But a few they've sent for free made me glad I hadn't paid for 'em.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I would pay premium pricing but its got to be a one and done thing. use this strawbrery at 1% and thats it good to go but if I have to buy extra flavors to mask parts I dont like then whats the point. almost all FA I like just fine stand alone or like the holy vanilla thats good all by itself

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really, everyone raves about Holy Vanilla, for some reason it's not my cup of tea. Best for me I've tried so far is TFA French Vanilla Creme, and it's a lot cheaper, and was good at 2% standalone.

FA has the BEST Tiramisu and I ❤❤❤ their custard. Cookie is a must for sure. Love their 7 leaves, cardamom, black pepper, cinnamon. Gonna try their clove for the first time soon.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I like spices. I had bought tfa pumpkin spice so I didn't bother to get FA clove until I was low.

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What difference do you taste when it's added to a mix?
It brings a slight egg note, some darker type Vanilla, even though they claim it has none and something boozy like hmm.. culinary extracts boozy... so spiced rum maybe . Not much cream at all. I find it works well with FA Almond as it thickens it up a bit and doesn't pull the whole thing in the Vanilla direction. I've also put it in some "Fruit & Cream" mixes and while it added some depth, again not a huge player.

EarnestAccord

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It brings a slight egg note, some darker type Vanilla, even though they claim it has none and something boozy like hmm.. culinary extracts boozy... so spiced rum maybe . Not much cream at all. I find it works well with FA Almond as it thickens it up a bit and doesn't pull the whole thing in the Vanilla direction. I've also put it in some "Fruit & Cream" mixes and while it added some depth, again not a huge player.
After reading this guys discription, I feel like I'm a hack.. how does he get all of that, even using around the same percentages I do.
http://flvfan.com/custard/

Enough about Flavorah though, when's Flavor Art coming out with a new Custard? I love the stuff, only wish I could crank it up just a bit more, damn lemon! Is anyone in the loop on their "new" stuff about to hit the market?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
only wish I could crank it up just a bit more, damn lemon! Is anyone in the loop on their "new" stuff about to hit the market?

my biggest complaint about flavor art.... does everything really have to have lemon!!!!! its like the only thing they know how to do, they sit around hmmmm whats this cake need, oh I know lemon ! whats this custard need hhmmmm leomn ! doughnut? I got what you need with a splash of you guessed it lemon! now lets see what flavor do we not need.... hmmm lemon definitely not lemon no one likes lemon well maybe just a creamy lemon and thats it lol.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Although I have WAY more FA than FLV, I will say they have their good ones, too.
To me, their Grape, Crunch Cereal, Lemonade, Peach & Rich Cinnamon are must-haves.
I also have (but haven't tried) the Boysenberry, Pound Cake & Marshmallow.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Although I have WAY more FA than FLV, I will say they have their good ones, too.
To me, their Grape, Crunch Cereal, Lemonade, Peach & Rich Cinnamon are must-haves.
I also have (but haven't tried) the Boysenberry, Pound Cake & Marshmallow.
whats the grape like?

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
whats the grape like?
The FLV Grape to me is very realistic. I can taste both sour & sweet in it, but not too sweet, like TFA's Grape Candy & definitely not the floral, perfum-y taste I get from FA Concord. In fact, the only way I can even use the FA is too layer it with FLV and/orTFA. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big FA fan, but the Concord is definitely an acquired taste!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
The FLV Grape to me is very realistic. I can taste both sour & sweet in it, but not too sweet, like TFA's Grape Candy & definitely not the floral, perfum-y taste I get from FA Concord. In fact, the only way I can even use the FA is too layer it with FLV and/orTFA. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big FA fan, but the Concord is definitely an acquired taste!
awesome thx for the info

Hello - as a newbie there is something I don't understand ...FA is seen as a top flavour. I see lots of good recipes and stuff from HIC being highly recommended etc. But why arnt the top recipes on eliquid recepies.com made from FA flavours? Same as clones and stuff like diy or die winning recipes etc. Is it because FA is not as available? I guess so.
I love FA flavours and I know ratings and winning best recipes is not the be all and end all. But as a newbie if you don't have ratings you just have to pick through a number of recommendations. Which is good in it's own right. I've made some good stuff already this way. But I would like a recipe that is the best representation if FA flavours. Like this recipe won on reddit and has 800 votes on eliquid recipes. If FA entered a competition which recipe would they choose to represent their brand.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello - as a newbie there is something I don't understand ...FA is seen as a top flavour. I see lots of good recipes and stuff from HIC being highly recommended etc. But why arnt the top recipes on eliquid recepies.com made from FA flavours? Same as clones and stuff like diy or die winning recipes etc. Is it because FA is not as available? I guess so.
I love FA flavours and I know ratings and winning best recipes is not the be all and end all. But as a newbie if you don't have ratings you just have to pick through a number of recommendations. Which is good in it's own right. I've made some good stuff already this way. But I would like a recipe that is the best representation if FA flavours. Like this recipe won on reddit and has 800 votes on eliquid recipes. If FA entered a competition which recipe would they choose to represent their brand.
Welcome to VU!
Your questions aren't answered easily. Everyone has their own preferences. However, FA flavors are preferred by most of us, due to being at least very close to the real flavor they represent. In addition, you don't need as high of a percentage of a flavor (compared to other brands). However, there are other good flavors from other brands. Overall, you need to experiment with those brands, in order to find what flavors YOU like.
Here's a link to HIC's notes on FA flavors, that you can download for free.
https://gumroad.com/l/GwMpo#

Welcome to VU!
Your questions aren't answered easily. Everyone has their own preferences. However, FA flavors are preferred by most of us, due to being at least very close to the real flavor they represent. In addition, you don't need as high of a percentage of a flavor (compared to other brands). However, there are other good flavors from other brands. Overall, you need to experiment with those brands, in order to find what flavors YOU like.
Here's a link to HIC's notes on FA flavors, that you can download for free.
https://gumroad.com/l/GwMpo#
Thanks. My local vape shop has inawera and fa mostly. I got HICs notes and read a lot and made about 10 different recipes. Some bad at the beginning and now some that are good. But I am missing the x factor. That wow recipe that I can't put down. Now its most likely be because I am not experienced etc. But it also could be the recipe is good but not great. I would like to make 3 or four award winning recipes rated 5 star by 700 people for instance. But that doesn't seem possible with FA or inawera? How do you choose a good FA recipe?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
How do you choose a good FA recipe?
Again, it all depends on personal preference. You might like fruity flavors, where others don't.

I utilize mainly FA flavors, but INW, CAP, TFA flavors as well.

I'm not sure exactly, what your question is about. However, in order to create THE juice, it takes a lot of try and errors. Personally, I just make 10-15 ml of a new recipe, and try tasting it in a RDA. From there, I make my adjustments to the recipe, to MY preference, until I find the proper mix I like

Again, it all depends on personal preference. You might like fruity flavors, where others don't.

I utilize mainly FA flavors, but INW, CAP, TFA flavors as well.

I'm not sure exactly, what your question is about. However, in order to create THE juice, it takes a lot of try and errors. Personally, I just make 10-15 ml of a new recipe, and try tasting it in a RDA. From there, I make my adjustments to the recipe, to MY preference, until I find the proper mix I like
Thanks again. I know I'm asking a difficult question it maybe I am not explaining myself properly.
If I cook I have years of experience. I know instinctively if I look at a recipe if I think it will work and if it would suit my pallet. And I would know what ingredients I have and which ones I could swap and which percentages I could change. Like if its meringue I probably wouldn't swap dark sugar for white. For cakes I would and I would add more because its less sweet.
Now with DIY I'm clueless.
If I never ate food and I wanted to start cooking. I would eat something famous at a good restaurant then find a highly recommended chefs recipe and copy it.
With DIY I would try out some famous juices, find which one I like and find the top rated clone recipe and copy it. Or I would get the top rated recipe - mothers milk for instance and copy it.
Now the problem with FA is I can't do that. I can only go through threads find a recipe and copy it. When its made I have no comparison. I don't know if its a bad recipe or my diy is wrong. With a highly rated recipe I know already these ingredients in these percentages work for a majority of people. So if its off probably my diy is off.
It feels like FA is for the experienced. I can see that if I were experienced then I would know if a recipe is good or not instinctively and what i could do to change it. At the moment I am in the dark of where to start. Yeah I know its all subjective and even the top recipe could not suit my tastes. I hate 5 pawns for example. But its so random at the moment. I'm just reading the forum, seeing a recipe, buying ingredients and making normally meh juice. It would be easier if I knew here are some of the best recipes that rival anything out there. Like food. Try pad Thai from Len young, burger and fries from timothy brentt and pancakes from jodey lidem. Or DIY. Try pebbles by notcharles Manson, green KitKat by exclusive girl or famous ejuices milk and honey by cosmic fog etc
I hope I make sense. As I say no need to answer. I think its an impossible question! But thank you

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks again. I know I'm asking a difficult question it maybe I am not explaining myself properly.
If I cook I have years of experience. I know instinctively if I look at a recipe if I think it will work and if it would suit my pallet. And I would know what ingredients I have and which ones I could swap and which percentages I could change. Like if its meringue I probably wouldn't swap dark sugar for white. For cakes I would and I would add more because its less sweet.
Now with DIY I'm clueless.
If I never ate food and I wanted to start cooking. I would eat something famous at a good restaurant then find a highly recommended chefs recipe and copy it.
With DIY I would try out some famous juices, find which one I like and find the top rated clone recipe and copy it. Or I would get the top rated recipe - mothers milk for instance and copy it.
Now the problem with FA is I can't do that. I can only go through threads find a recipe and copy it. When its made I have no comparison. I don't know if its a bad recipe or my diy is wrong. With a highly rated recipe I know already these ingredients in these percentages work for a majority of people. So if its off probably my diy is off.
It feels like FA is for the experienced. I can see that if I were experienced then I would know if a recipe is good or not instinctively and what i could do to change it. At the moment I am in the dark of where to start. Yeah I know its all subjective and even the top recipe could not suit my tastes. I hate 5 pawns for example. But its so random at the moment. I'm just reading the forum, seeing a recipe, buying ingredients and making normally meh juice. It would be easier if I knew here are some of the best recipes that rival anything out there. Like food. Try pad Thai from Len young, burger and fries from timothy brentt and pancakes from jodey lidem. Or DIY. Try pebbles by notcharles Manson, green KitKat by exclusive girl or famous ejuices milk and honey by cosmic fog etc
I hope I make sense. As I say no need to answer. I think its an impossible question! But thank you
Same boat as you... I have 34 bottles of flavorings 20 of which are from FlavourArt Italy, and I have done zero attempts at DIY recipes. But the day after tomorrow I'm going to stop overthinking it. :)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a suggestion, go to our “diy” threads for ejuice recipes & look for recipes that have a lot of discussions, then Read the comments from everyone. Most explain the flavor profile, etc. I know it’s a tedious process but it’s how I found recipes that I love.

What flavor profile do you enjoy? Then peeps might be better able to guide you to certain recipes.

For example, I enjoy creams, custards & cheesecake with some fruit.
@wllmc Strawberry Cheesecake I love and

@Squonk Rice Krispies Treats & Rice Custard Pudding

@HeadInClouds Hippie Granola (Peanut butter with Strawberry & Banana)

@Heabob Soft Vanilla Ice Cream Cone

@Daintanee posted a new recipe Easy Peasy Blood Orange Cheesecake (I haven’t had a chance to make it yet but read the discussions, peeps are enjoying it)

Hope this helps.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have a suggestion, go to our “diy” threads for ejuice recipes & look for recipes that have a lot of discussions, then Read the comments from everyone. Most explain the flavor profile, etc. I know it’s a tedious process but it’s how I found recipes that I love.

What flavor profile do you enjoy? Then peeps might be better able to guide you to certain recipes.

For example, I enjoy creams, custards & cheesecake with some fruit.
@wllmc Strawberry Cheesecake I love and

@Squonk Rice Krispies Treats & Rice Custard Pudding

@HeadInClouds Hippie Granola (Peanut butter with Strawberry & Banana)

@Heabob Soft Vanilla Ice Cream Cone

@Daintanee posted a new recipe Easy Peasy Blood Orange Cheesecake (I haven’t had a chance to make it yet but read the discussions, peeps are enjoying it)

Hope this helps.
I enjoy creams too, but unfortunately I see only cheesecake, custard, peanut butter, and vanilla ice cream. So what if all I want is just cream with some fruits in it, maybe also with a dash of whipped cream and a little bit of dairy/milk?

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's nice to see this thread active again so Thanks @hmmmmmmmm for bumping it!

As <3sD mentioned, there are plenty of really good FA and INW recipes out there, you just have to find the ones that work for you, nobody else can do that for you. Frankly imo, the best you can hope for is to find some recipes that appeal to you from an ingredient standpoint and go from there. You may need to tweak them to your satisfaction but that's also part of the appeal of DIY. You can adjust them if you so desire.

A highly rated recipe is often a good starting point however. You can start to get a feel for ratios and percentages by seeing how others have used various flavors and combinations and then adjust them to your tastes. If you read through this entire thread, it might give you some ideas on how that works.

Good luck and welcome to VU!

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If you read through this entire thread,
z-funny-animals-102.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I enjoy creams too, but unfortunately I see only cheesecake, custard, peanut butter, and vanilla ice cream. So what if all I want is just cream with some fruits in it, maybe also with a dash of whipped cream and a little bit of dairy/milk?
@Heabob Vanilla Ice Cream Cone has Tfa Dairy Milk & Fa Marshmallow in it. His recipe had fruits in it. But I didn’t add any. Here’s the recipe:
4% Tfa Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (Cap will work too but needs a week to steep)
2% Tfa Dairy Milk
1% Inawera Biscuit
1% Fa Marshmallow
Optional 1% Fa Meringue, I added the Meringue.

His fruit suggestions:
2% Inawera Shisha Strawberry
Or
7% Tfa blueberry extra
Or
1.6% FE Blackberry
Or 4% Cap Sweet Tangerine
He noted: “But most any fruit should work in theory”.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

My response to hm^7 was merely a suggestion or rather an option he could pursue if he wanted to learn more about mixing with FA flavors. It's easy to get discouraged when first starting out but the effort is usually worth it. To my knowledge, nobody has been able to become a master mixer just by having a bunch of flavors. It's a process.

Perhaps it would be different if we all tasted things the same way but we don't. A recipe I find outstanding might be gross to you. It just takes time to learn your own preferences and what things work and don't work for you. I'm not a huge custard fan but you see tons of recipes where that is the dominant flavor yet I still try some of them and just adjust them to my tastes. I've found some very good recipes that way.

If you don't have time to read what others have experienced in their journey ( which I do understand ) then you could try learning about the flavors themselves by tasting them individually at various percentages. This will help you to find your sweet spots and what flavors appeal to you the most. Admittedly, not as easy as just running with an existing recipe but if you want to make something that hits on all cylinders for you, you are probably going to have to make some adjustments at some point anyway. This way you will at least have a foundation to build on.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/474948/forest milk

I’ve made a lot of this for other people.

Mykreign posted this in another thread but it might fit for you if you happen to have FA Forest Fruit and FA Fresh Cream. I think TFA Dairy Milk would probably be okay here too.

Just my opinion of course, feel free to dismiss it completely. :D

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Heabob Vanilla Ice Cream Cone has Tfa Dairy Milk & Fa Marshmallow in it. His recipe had fruits in it. But I didn’t add any. Here’s the recipe:
4% Tfa Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (Cap will work too but needs a week to steep)
2% Tfa Dairy Milk
1% Inawera Biscuit
1% Fa Marshmallow
Optional 1% Fa Meringue, I added the Meringue.

His fruit suggestions:
2% Inawera Shisha Strawberry
Or
7% Tfa blueberry extra
Or
1.6% FE Blackberry
Or 4% Cap Sweet Tangerine
He noted: “But most any fruit should work in theory”.
Yeah, but I said just cream. lol Biscuit, marshmallow, and meringue are not on my list for now because I want to keep the number of flavorings I have firmly under control until I'm ready for the next step so the only things cream related I have are FA cream fresh, CAP sweet cream, TFA dx sweet cream, TFA dairy/milk, TFA whipped cream, TFA cotton candy (for mouthfeel), TFA bavarian cream (to make fruits "pop" more), TFA banana cream, CAP vanilla bean ice cream, and FA (new) yogurt... and of course TFA sweetener. The rest I have are all fruit flavorings excepting FA anise, TFA milk chocolate, oh and 3 different coconuts.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My response to hm^7 was merely a suggestion or rather an option he could pursue if he wanted to learn more about mixing with FA flavors. It's easy to get discouraged when first starting out but the effort is usually worth it. To my knowledge, nobody has been able to become a master mixer just by having a bunch of flavors. It's a process.

Perhaps it would be different if we all tasted things the same way but we don't. A recipe I find outstanding might be gross to you. It just takes time to learn your own preferences and what things work and don't work for you. I'm not a huge custard fan but you see tons of recipes where that is the dominant flavor yet I still try some of them and just adjust them to my tastes. I've found some very good recipes that way.

If you don't have time to read what others have experienced in their journey ( which I do understand ) then you could try learning about the flavors themselves by tasting them individually at various percentages. This will help you to find your sweet spots and what flavors appeal to you the most. Admittedly, not as easy as just running with an existing recipe but if you want to make something that hits on all cylinders for you, you are probably going to have to make some adjustments at some point anyway. This way you will at least have a foundation to build on.
Yeah, but do we really have to wade through 258 pages just to be able to start somewhere? lol

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I have nothing constructive to add but I do want to wish the FA club a merry Christmas!!! hope you are all geared up for the holiday with plenty of tasty juice :D

Last edited:

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No, of course not. In fact, I think your wish to start with a simple fruit and cream mix is actually a very good idea. Did you have a fruit in mind already? We might be able to suggest a starting percentage if that would be helpful.
FlavourArt:

Berryl (Raspberry)
Bilberry
Blood Orange
Coco' (Coconut)
Costarica Special (Mango)
Fig fresh
Fuji (Apple)
Grapefruit
Guava
Juicy Strawberry
Passion (Passionfruit)
Pineapple
Pomegranate
Royal Orange

Capella:

Coconut
Dragon fruit
Raspberry

TFA:

Banana Cream
Coconut

As you can see, I'm already a fan of the FA despite I haven't even opened any of the bottles yet. :cool:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

ELR is a mess when it comes to the recipes. I love ELR's calculator, to me its the best one but as far as recipes go its like shooting fish in the dark. I think it would be better if all recipes were private and you had to click to share one and not the opposite where everyones is public unless you make your recipes private. if you were able to see my private recipes you would all think I was the worst mixer in the world lol. so many failed recipes in the catalog but I choose to share my best of the best here. that is not the case on ELR. ... plus other flavors are more often used by the masses and that's just a fact so you will find more TFA recipes than FA...........kinda a half thought but I think you can see where I am going with that

VU Sponsors