Become a Patron!

Flavour art nonnas cake.

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all just put my order in with flavour art and ordered some nonnas cake also ordered fa strawberry and was wondering if I could make Victoria sponge cake with strawberry jam filling I also have raspberry.vanilla custard, yoghurt, all flavour art. Thanks.

Sent from my P022 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Congratulations, you're one of the lucky few who has Nonna's cake yet! Do a search on the flavor name as well as "HIC's PINEAPPLE WHIPPY" and you'll find a recipe and some flavor notes by user HeadInClouds. That should give you some idea where to start. Good luck & let us know how it goes.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have the Nonna Cake coming as well. That Victoria sponge cake sounds very good. I have Flavorah's Strawberry. It tastes like strawberry jam. I'll have to try it. Thanks Richard. :)

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I got my concentrates this morning and did 3% nonna cake 3% fa strawberry gave it a good shake and let it settle for few hours and gave it a try really nice fa got this one spot on before I mixed it I tried a bit of nonna cake on my finger and it tastes just like a really nice light sponge cake and I also get a hint of lemon and vanilla I think this would be nice in a lot of recipes need to order more now because the 10ml I got I isn't going to last me long.

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also I got fa yoghurt which I've been meaning to get for a while now so I did 2% yoghurt 2% fa kiwi and 3% fa strawberry and that is really nice too tastes like a real yoghurt but I think I may add some fa marshmallow next time to sweeten it a little.

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well I got my concentrates this morning and did 3% nonna cake 3% fa strawberry gave it a good shake and let it settle for few hours and gave it a try really nice fa got this one spot on before I mixed it I tried a bit of nonna cake on my finger and it tastes just like a really nice light sponge cake and I also get a hint of lemon and vanilla I think this would be nice in a lot of recipes need to order more now because the 10ml I got I isn't going to last me long.

Can't wait to try this :) and such a simple recipe thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Was just wondering if with the nonnas cake you'd be able to make a chocolate cake or chocolate fudge cake??? How do you think it would work with FA chocolate and/or FA cocoa and a cream?

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi all just put my order in with flavour art and ordered some nonnas cake also ordered fa strawberry and was wondering if I could make Victoria sponge cake with strawberry jam filling I also have raspberry.vanilla custard, yoghurt, all flavour art. Thanks.

Where do you get the nonnas cake flavor from?

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nonnas cake is flavour arts newest flavour.not sure about the chocolate part amanda I haven't yet found a chocolate vape that I like I think it has something to do with sub ohm rdas and tanks getting the juice to hot so tasting bitter.I am going to try adding some fa fresh cream tomorrow or maybe tonight when I make another mix so im thinking 3% nonna cake 3% strawberry 2% fresh cream.

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh Ye I live in uk so I order from fa uk think its only available in Europe at the moment.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Mmmmhhh, I might wait until they start selling it here, either BCV, or ECX. I still have plenty of Joy (pun intended!).
I hear ya. Shipping was a bit steep. I'm just a weirdo that needs authentic bottling.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I hear ya. Shipping was a bit steep. I'm just a weirdo that needs authentic bottling.
I don't blame you! Who knows how long a large container, used to fill other bottles, has been opened/stored.

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am going to get some inw raspberry keep hearing good things about it and shisha strawberry.iv got fa raspberry so I could try that with nonna cake.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am going to get some inw raspberry keep hearing good things about it and shisha strawberry.iv got fa raspberry so I could try that with nonna cake.

Very nice ! Does the Nonna Cake have a crust taste ? If it doesn't, we could add in some FA Apple Pie.

richardward77

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you try a drop of the concentrate on your finger it does have that nice baked crust taste but after mixed I don't get it it might come through with a good steep though and if not maybe try what you suggested and add a little fa apple pie.I need to get another bottle so I can do some experimenting with it I think it would be good in loads of recipes.like fa marshmallow it adds thickness and is quite sweet so could be used instead of some other flavours with good results.

amanda.brock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Tpa or caps do chocolate fudge can't remember which one maybe add some at a low% so it doesn't take over the cake and strawberry.or add 1% fa cocoa.

Great thanks for this

VU Sponsors