Flavors with no throat hit

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It is very disappointing when i buy new flavors just to find out the throat hit is too strong for me to enjoy
. could anyone recommend some smooth juices for me to try .. ill try just about anything .. not a fan of tobacco or menthol flavors and it has to be 3mg nic high vg ... i know im too picky ... i was vaping unicorn tears from vapeshack for the past 2 months but im growing tired of it ... thaniks for the help guys

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've tried a lot of Mt Baker Vapor flavors and speaking from personal experiences:
Vanilla Ice Cream, French Vanilla Ice Cream, and plain Cheesecake are all really smooth.
Caramel Candy, Banana, and Grape are only slightly less smooth then the above
After that I would say that Peach, Blueberry, and Strawberry offer a bit of a throat hit.
Avoid high citrus flavors like Lemon, Orange, and Tangerine if you don't want a throat hit.
Mixes of multiple flavors (ie, honey berries, spring break, spurberry) can be anywhere in the throat hit scale depending on what flavors they include.

Black Cherry is hard to describe. It's got a strong, yet smooth, throat hit. You get the strong feeling in your throat, but none of the burning irritation that comes from the throat hit of a citrus flavor like Orange or Lemon. Almost feels like it numbs your throat, like taking a drink of some cough syrup.

Last edited:

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also, you can get 10% off if you use the coupon code vaporfrombaker
Pretty sure it's a permanent code that never expires. I've been using it on every order for the past 3 months.

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
awesome , ive been considering placing an order with them for awhile now but never got to it .. didnt they lower their prices this year also?

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
if you don't get any nicotine in your e liquid you won't get a throat hit

Anthony825

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
if you don't get any nicotine in your e liquid you won't get a throat hit
I wouldn't say that's entirely true. Yes it helps to have low nicotine, however if the juice is high in PG you'll still get a throat hit. Not trying to knock your advice, just throwing my two cents in.

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I wouldn't say that's entirely true. Yes it helps to have low nicotine, however if the juice is high in PG you'll still get a throat hit. Not trying to knock your advice, just throwing my two cents in.
Slightly confused by that explanation because every definition of throat is defined by nicotine being involved not pg. But I'm not a scientist or a doctor so who knows

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nicotine is probably the biggest factor in throat hit.
But PG will add to throat hit as well, while VG is smoother and milder.
I've noticed Citrus flavors hit as well.

Pretty much every article I read about PG vs VG when first starting vaping said that PG added to throat hit.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Some nic is more "peppery", like WL nic. That can add to the sensory perception of TH even at the same levels.

But, mostly it's the PG, how the vape is setup and how you vape. I'm not counting things like Koolada, menthol or other artificial stuff. ;)

To the OP...a lot of cheap pre-made juice is set at 70 PG, 30 VG...that is a lot of TH. That 'standard' came from the era of eGo batts w/ clearos and cartomisers and doesn't account for the power of today's gear.

But, PG carries flavor more than VG..so by using more PG they can save money on flavorings. ;)

Me, I vape 20/80 or even 15/85.

Last edited:

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just got new juice!
Both stores always toss a freebie sample and i winded up loving the sample!
SEDUCE JUICE impearmint,white walker,love many of their other juices!
Mount baker vapor,extreme ice and usa menthol n got Apple streudle all at 70% VG and lost my MVP mod w my nautilus hoping I find it

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Now all I have is my one dearly ISTICK lol
Will grab another maybe a cloudpor or another Istick
For a top another nautilus or maybe the subtank not sure

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Any of he Charlie noble juices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Nancy_Bout Hold off on the cloupor mod (any of em), specially the mini. See many reports now of it having charging issues with usb and meltdowns with TOO HOT error message.

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
True I use 0 nic and when my friend drips my 50/50 he chokes on the throat hit

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am not getting the cloudpor I seen it and my brother has it GRR my MPV lost I don't know how I lost this mod it's annoying me!
Anyways subtank or nano I don't build so I'm thinking subtank is the way for me to move.
Not grabbing another big nautilus when I have the mini and does same thing lol
Protank 3 (not into them) will be my backup till I get my next mod set up

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's in shopping cart pink IPV mini a subtank mini and coils.
Thankgod I have a lot
Of juice lol
Now if I find my MVP I can give to someone or hold it for backup for my backup

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok I didn't click PAY because of ONE reason nicotine!
I need juice with a lot less NIC to use those tanks and I have wayyyy too much juice!
Maybe I'll grab another big nautilus or and I'll check out any other clearo that takes 70VG easy

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Th mini Subtank is 22mm, the nano 18.5 mm diameter.

Sith Acolyte

VU Vendor Employee
VU Vendor Employee
It is very disappointing when i buy new flavors just to find out the throat hit is too strong for me to enjoy
. could anyone recommend some smooth juices for me to try .. ill try just about anything .. not a fan of tobacco or menthol flavors and it has to be 3mg nic high vg ... i know im too picky ... i was vaping unicorn tears from vapeshack for the past 2 months but im growing tired of it ... thaniks for the help guys
I recommend trying Kings Cream from Darkside creations. It's a watermelon bubblegum flavor with a cream finish and our best selling juice. Check out our sub forum here and our website at www.dsvcreations.com

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
sounds pretty interesting sith .. ill have to check it out ... might have to wait a bit before i order as i just placed an order for 120 ml of lick apples n dip luckily had a 25$ off coupon

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Some nic is more "peppery", like WL nic. That can add to the sensory perception of TH even at the same levels.

But, mostly it's the PG, how the vape is setup and how you vape. I'm not counting things like Koolada, menthol or other artificial stuff. ;)

To the OP...a lot of cheap pre-made juice is set at 70 PG, 30 VG...that is a lot of TH. That 'standard' came from the era of eGo batts w/ clearos and cartomisers and doesn't account for the power of today's gear.

But, PG carries flavor more than VG..so by using more PG they can save money on flavorings. ;)

Me, I vape 20/80 or even 15/85.
i vape at 80 vg 20 pg usually ... i tend to build between .3 and .5 ohms on my drippers love the massive clouds but alot of juices im trying are harsh even the max vg blends because of the flavors they are using ..

Last edited:

favapors

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Charlie Noble: Charlies Custard is a light and fluffy hit. Its 77/23. The cheapest price is directly from their website. Enjoy!!

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nicotine is probably the biggest factor in throat hit.
But PG will add to throat hit as well, while VG is smoother and milder.
I've noticed Citrus flavors hit as well.

Pretty much every article I read about PG vs VG when first starting vaping said that PG added to throat hit.
Ah okay that makes sense

Hoekakes

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is it possible to build a kraken coil to run on an iTaste SVD?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
my svd wont fire below 1.2ohms but wrong thread buddy

VU Sponsors