Become a Patron!

Flavors comparable to Black Honey Tobacco from MFS?

rj9923

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've had about two dozen different flavors by now, and the only one I've ever been satisfied with was Black Honey Tobacco from MyFreedomSmokes.

I moved from MFS to Mt Baker Vapor recently for ejuice because I discovered their prices are so much lower. I can't find a black honey tobacco on Baker though.

Does anybody know of any juices (cheaper than MFS/ less than 7.49 for 15ml) that are the same or similar to black honey tobacco from MFS?

Ravi Brounstein

Herbal Dude
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So,

I would venture a guess that the MFS black honey tobacco is just TFA black honey tobacco based on their website.

If that's the case lots of places have it I'd imagine.

We use it in mixes all the time, it's one of my favorite subtle flavors to add into a mix.

A lot of places get below 7.49, especially with coupons.

Count Vapula

Member For 4 Years
I make mine from TFA, although the Honey flavour is quite potent. The Mild Black is better for the 'base' flavour (like Captain Black cigarillos)

MB takes a very long time to steep though, but stellar once u get a nice big bottle done up.

Although I like the element 'Western" gives, very close to tobacco. Typically make a blend with all to round out the profile.

DIY rocks once u get the hang of it

VU Sponsors