wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok so Im going to need help on this one from you guys since I only have 5 to review so feel free to add to this if you have experience with them but I had to throw my thoughts out there on these because they don't get any of the attention they deserve. Flavors Array is from diy flavor shack and what I understand their own line I haven't really dug into researching much yet but I will definitely be getting some more of these to try next time I'm in the mood for something different. no leakers and nice packaging, pretty cool labels even though that kind of stuff doesn't really impress me as long as whats in the bottle is good you could write it with a magic marker and I'd be fine with it.

can you say shake and vape? aahh my favorite, anything I can mix and start vaping right away automatically gets bumped to my favorites list. I started with the basics like I do with all companies because if you can't get the basics right I'm sure the rest will be just as bad lol. I tried the majority at the 5% recommended usage on the bottle and everything was plenty strong and probably what I would consider max usage. I made 30 mls of all of them so when I get down to about 15 mls I'll just top it off with VG and see what half strength gets me.
let's get crackin

Strawberry 5%

This is the flavor that made me decide I need to give a review on these. I know FA is supposed to be coming out with a new strawberry but it better be damn good because this one is awesome and I think everyone knows Im more of an FA kinda of guy when it comes to my personal taste.. its what I would consider to be fresh strawberries. reminds me of a stronger red touch. first vape shake and vape it was leaning more towards candy but today I get fresh strawberries red and sweet with some ripe garden green back ground much like red touch just a more powerful flavor! this will be my go to strawberry, can be fresh or go candy and has mixed well so far with the few things I've tried it with.

Banana 5%

another winner for me! is it possible to capture the taste of soft? lol taste like a soft fresh yellow banana. there is that candy banana lightly in the background but depending on the mix could probably go either way fresh or candy. this with the holy vanilla OMG

Dark Cherry 5%

holy smokes! 5 % is way to much lol but I must say it's not cough drops. it's straight up black cherry kool-aid. 5% taste like you poured the bag into your mouth and passed up the sugar and water :D this flavor will linger forever in an atty. I had to wash my rig to get this out of it. cant say Id use it a lot but I'm already thinking of things to do with it that can only be this flavor. Im sure this could be used much lower than 5 % with better results but at least its a cherry flavor that is different and not medicine but kool-aid lol.

Edit.... I put this away and came back to it maybe 2 weeks later. its calmed down a lot still like black cherry koolaid out of the bag but pretty interesting to work with. I mised some of this with the pralines and a coupe other vanillas and creams came out pretty nice

Caramel 2%

pretty good caramel flavor, not exactly what Im looking for in a caramel but I havent really found one that I care for that much, that being said this one is one of the better ones. this is not a sickly sweet caramel like most Ive tried but it pushes the edge pretty hard. more of a thick deep but not burnt flavor. caramel is not a flavor I like standalone but I could vape this for a while before getting bored. went lower on this just because Im not a caramel fan and it was plenty enough for me.

Praline 3%

thank god I chose 3% I have no real idea what a praline taste like but this is not so great. dry old deep nutty flavor. I added some of the 2% caramel some FA fresh cream Hangesen cream and holy vanilla. think I saved it!! haha still not so great but the nutty-ness is dying out today and the other flavors are coming through. might be better after a steep and lower usage but certainly not on my top flavors list. just being honest :D some may like it its just not for me.

Last edited:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Black cherry kool aid sounds so good.

If the banana really is a soft natural banana, mixing that strawberry with it might turn out nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
any idea what the difference is between the flavor array line and the regular diy line is?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Black cherry kool aid sounds so good.

If the banana really is a soft natural banana, mixing that strawberry with it might turn out nice.

Super good. Will be my go to from now on when someone wants strawberry banana. Might be my favorite banana flavor as well.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
any idea what the difference is between the flavor array line and the regular diy line is?

I don't honestly any assumption would just be a guess

VU Sponsors