• No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pleased first order and got it in three days. Placed a second order waited seven days and package arrived. Had a leaking bottle no biggie it happens. I immediately took a picture and emailed them saying I had a leaking bottle and asked why all the safety seals seems as if they've been broken. That was two weeks ago. I have repeatedly tried to contact them to get a replacement and an answer. To this day nothing. And to be honest I am not impressed at all with there flavors. With all the other great vendors out there you have to be on your toes. So they get my business from now on. Customer service goes a long way and my friend you don't have it.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Pleased first order and got it in three days. Placed a second order waited seven days and package arrived. Had a leaking bottle no biggie it happens. I immediately took a picture and emailed them saying I had a leaking bottle and asked why all the safety seals seems as if they've been broken. That was two weeks ago. I have repeatedly tried to contact them to get a replacement and an answer. To this day nothing. And to be honest I am not impressed at all with there flavors. With all the other great vendors out there you have to be on your toes. So they get my business from now on. Customer service goes a long way and my friend you don't have it.
Is "Flavorah" the name of the vendor?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
"RICH CINNAMON - Your Price: $12.49"

For a 10ml of Flavoring?????????

shock-cat-face.jpg

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A bit outrageous on prices and zero customer service.

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Moved to vendor review area
This is not a review. This is a warning to other DIYers that this company does not care for their customers. Hiding it outback will not resolve the issue.these issues need to be up front for every body to see.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have not considered using Flavorah but I definitely won't be now.
Especially not at $12.49 for a 10mL bottle.
Thanks for the review/warning!

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I think a Flavorah guy is a member on VU. Summoning @Shoreline. What say you?
I say,
Get back to work! Take care of your customers. You have lost this one for sure. I understand promotion. But if you cannot deliver. What's the sense? I could care less about the liquid. It's the response to a problem that was ignored. Terrible customer relations.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's sad to hear. Because I really enjoy their flavors. Most of my mixes were very tasty. As for the Rich Cinnamon, its 15 ml. Extremely strong stuff. All I have to add is one drop per 10 ml to get a Cinnabon type taste.That I've never had in any cinnamon flavoring before. I hope he gets back with ya. I agree though. 2 weeks is bullshit.

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Y
That's sad to hear. Because I really enjoy their flavors. Most of my mixes were very tasty. As for the Rich Cinnamon, its 15 ml. Extremely strong stuff. All I have to add is one drop per 10 ml to get a Cinnabon type taste.That I've never had in any cinnamon flavoring before. I hope he gets back with ya. I agree though. 2 weeks is bullshit.
yeah he's got time to promote himself doing a two hour podcast with Wayne from DIY or DIE. But F the customers. Just spent 1500 last week in supplies. None however went Flavorah's way.

slushpuppy77

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
  • I am opening a DIY store in northeast juices/mods. I won't be carrying this line. And I will not carry ANYBODY with shit service don't care who you are. That's the most important thing to convey to these company's. We ARE the money idiots. It should not matter if I'm calling you from "Big Juice Warehouse" or my fucking basement. Just ask where Johnson creek started?

Last edited:

Crago44

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
  • I am opening a DIY store in northeast juices/mods.
Goodluck!!
Have you tried to get ahold of flavorah over at Reddit. I understand that bad customer service is complete bullshit but it's a new company and its quite possible that your email might have got lost in the inbox or perhaps overlooked. Starting a new business is quite a tast especially when it's as popular as flavorah has become. Thank you for making me aware of their mistakes. I'm on the fence about ordering from flavorah as I've heard good things about their flavorings

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Goodluck!!
Have you tried to get ahold of flavorah over at Reddit. I understand that bad customer service is complete bullshit but it's a new company and its quite possible that your email might have got lost in the inbox or perhaps overlooked. Starting a new business is quite a tast especially when it's as popular as flavorah has become. Thank you for making me aware of their mistakes. I'm on the fence about ordering from flavorah as I've heard good things about their flavorings
I placed my second order last Thursday. I'll have it tomorrow. I'm looking forward tasting that Coconut that everyone has been raving about. :)

Crago44

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I placed my second order last Thursday. I'll have it tomorrow. I'm looking forward tasting that Coconut that everyone has been raving about. :)
Nice! I actually placed my first order today. I've been waiting for ever for the Greek yogurt to be released. Dang I wish I added the coconut now lol. Have you tried molin berry at all? Im loving mb''s milkshake and bubblegum. They taste like great quality

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nice! I actually placed my first order today. I've been waiting for ever for the Greek yogurt to be released. Dang I wish I added the coconut now lol. Have you tried molin berry at all? Im loving mb''s milkshake and bubblegum. They taste like great quality
Yes, I have tried Molinberry. They're pretty good. Seem to fade when steeped. I have to vape them right away.

VU Sponsors