Become a Patron!

Flavorah and real flavors must haves

twisted

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been mixing for over 2 years and have collected well over 350 concentrates but have just started with flavorah and real flavors. What are some of the must haves? I'm also finally picking up ooo milky undertone. Any must haves from oneonone? Thanks

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is Flavorah cookie worth 12.49 for 15mL. I heard its great but I'm like rethinking the price. Any one care to comment please do. I do love FA and Inawera cookie flavors.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is Flavorah cookie worth 12.49 for 15mL. I heard its great but I'm like rethinking the price. Any one care to comment please do. I do love FA and Inawera cookie flavors.
Looks like I'm going to put this thought on hold. Its just too much money to gamble on. I just found doubles on biscuit (Inw) and FA cookie.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thats a tad much for me too unless everybody was absolutely raving about it.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Haven't tried the Flavorah cookie yet either .. have been happy with the FA and INW as well so far .. however .. should you weaken a bit ..and wish to try some flavorah with out shelling the $$ .. some flavors are available here in a more cost conscious sampler size ... no cookie but a good deal for 'try' sizes of what they have ..

http://gremlindiy.com/flavors/flavorah/

Bull City for the win tho! Still my go to! ;p

Roundhouse

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
VU Challenge Sponsor
Member For 5 Years
.. no cookie but a good deal for 'try' sizes of what they have ..

Not trying to shout out the competition too much but Richard and crew at Gremlin are good guys and the 5ml samplers are a good way imo to try out Flavorah

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haven't tried the Flavorah cookie yet either .. have been happy with the FA and INW as well so far .. however .. should you weaken a bit ..and wish to try some flavorah with out shelling the $$ .. some flavors are available here in a more cost conscious sampler size ... no cookie but a good deal for 'try' sizes of what they have ..

My ADD won't allow me to use sample sizes...I wouldn't know how to store them. I will eventually weaken and buy. The only flavor I found I didn't care for is the Marshmallow treat. Its just weak. I did break down and bought the Cinnamon for 12.49. I really need it to boost a Cinnamon Toast Crunch recipe I'm trying to master.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
My ADD won't allow me to use sample sizes...I wouldn't know how to store them. I will eventually weaken and buy. The only flavor I found I didn't care for is the Marshmallow treat. Its just weak. I did break down and bought the Cinnamon for 12.49. I really need it to boost a Cinnamon Toast Crunch recipe I'm trying to master.
oooohhhhh I would love a good cinnamon toast crunch recipe.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Flavorah Oatmeal cookie has great potential. I just tried a mix from Aug 25th and it's interesting. I think it needs just a touch of Brown sugar. I'll look for my recipe if anyone cares to help me improve on this.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a big thread about RF here - http://vapingunderground.com/threads/real-flavors-flavorings.241864/

There are also threads about hem on ECF and ELR, with ELR being the most active for RF users.

Some of my faves from them: taffy base, meringue, souffle, butter toffee, aged bourbon cream, bourbon, bread pudding, french toast, pumpkin pie, paczki, cookies and cream, deep fried cookies and cream, brownie, strawberry, orange, sugar cub, hazelnut, fruit pebbles. I like a lot (most) of the other 60+ flavors I have from them and have a laundry list of other flavors I want to order from them eventually but I am still trying to use up my non-RF stash of flavors and the RF go so far mixing at 3.5% that these 60+ flavors will likely go bad before I can vape them even with me storing them in a mini-fridge.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
fruit pebbles.
I dont see this one anywhere. I tested Tricks Cereal last week. I tried it on day 2 and didnt like it much at all (at 2%). I will try it again later but am not optimistic about it.

I use Flavorah Cream and really like it. It works really well with the recipes I use. I liked it so much I got Sweet Cream. I have yet to use it.

VU Sponsors