jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I have noticed some threads on here about storage so I wanted to share....

I know this will not work for everyone especially those more interested in mobile storage. But that is not something I need so when I came across this it was obvious it works perfect for me (for now). I just need to get a second one, a few more flavors and organize them. Finally no more hunting for what I am looking for or trying to label bottles on tops etc...

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Crap I got in such a hurry to share this I did not post a link to it.
Its just a fingernail polish holder - and it has room behind that I could put duplicate flavors :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At close to holding 150 10ml bottles how many damn flavors do you have! LOL what do you do to manage all that-it must be a pain.
Most of mine are 30ml and up. I'm down to around 700 different flavors, but the bottle count... :eek: ... and are we including what's in the freezer? :giggle:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I know this will not work for everyone especially those more interested in mobile storage. But that is not something I need so when I came across this it was obvious it works perfect for me (for now). I just need to get a second one, a few more flavors and organize them. Finally no more hunting for what I am looking for or trying to label bottles on tops etc...

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg
Nice! I just got one of those nail polish racks for mine.....I need another one. Didn’t get the TFA or Caps on there. Got all the others, though.

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg
I don't get it. Why do you have the same painting twice?

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I don't get it. Why do you have the same painting twice?
You don't get it, cause your trying to... LOL

Yeah they are close but not exactly the same. It does have a few subtle differences such as the background and foreground content, color, tones height, width, and medium the image for one is tin the other is canvas.

Yeah you would probably go crazy if you saw the entire house it has a lot of items like this. In which things play off different contrast / being similar but are not.

You know yin and yang, good and evil, morty and rick, jack and tyler, empaths and huh.. ill stop right there....

Last edited:

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Love these racks, sadly they won't hold on my walls, maybe the day I buy/build a house it will be different lol. I use my husbands old tool cabinet you get at harbor freight. The metal keeps it cool and it does have plenty of space as well as rolls, which sometimes can be both a nightmare or/and blessing.

Only con, you have to lay the bottles in the drawers, sure I can buy some drawer organizers but haven't found the correct size. Bottles above 4 oz won't fit either, but since I mostly have the smaller ones it isn't an issue for me as of yet lol. Maybe after I reach 400 or more flavors, I'll take a look at storage options, maybe buy some book cases and store them on there, but I hate the idea of them being open displayed unless you never open the window in the room lol

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I store mine in little stackable boxes in the fridge and the duplicates/backup in the deep freeze.
Labelled and sorted by type. Fruit, Custards, etc.
View attachment 106557
In your opinion, How much longer do your flavors stay fresh putting them in the fridge?
I'm going to start DIY soon and am looking for all the advice I can find.
Thanks

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In your opinion, How much longer do your flavors stay fresh putting them in the fridge?
I'm going to start DIY soon and am looking for all the advice I can find.
Thanks
I dunno, still using some that have been in there over a year.
I also keep some in a Deep Freezer.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Only problem I have had so far with storing flavorings in the freezer is that apparently TFA Brown sugar Extract is actually sugar. It crystallizes in the freezer.
But a bit in a bowl of warm tap water and a shake and it is good as new.

VU Sponsors