Become a Patron!

Flavor Opinions

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm wanting to get some flavor opinions if I can....I have about 24 flavors coming this week most are FA, but some are CAP & some are TFA. And I'm looking at ordering a few more this morning, but I need to get some opinions first.

I'm needing opinions of CAP French Vanilla
CAP French Vanilla v2
TFA French Vanilla Creme
& some Strawberry opinions. I'm gonna be making a Strawberry & Creme flavor, I got a sample from a local shop & I blew thru 15 ml in 2 days, so I want to make my own, and about 240 ml of it...lol I found a French Vaniila coffee recipe from Botboy, thanks to him, I just need to figure out 1 of the ingredients.

But what are some of the opinions of the forum on THE best flavors, the most realistic ones, & what you have used in the past that worked really well for you. I'll read thru your opinions and make my determination and order the rest of my needs tonight...Thanks for any advice..:)

I want to make my flavors & not have to rely on the B & M so much, that gets expensive... I did make a Blueberry flavor a couple of months ago, & it turned out real well, but the Strawberry & Creme flavor I got on Friday has me all knotted up, & gotta have more...:)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
ahhh gee.. Daniel.. wish you had made this post before you had flavoring coming in..
best realistic Strawberry...

is a tie between Flavor's express and Nicvape.. (to me)
(nicvape is 40% off today only!)

as far as cream tho, stick with the FA.. ;)

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm wanting to get some flavor opinions if I can....I have about 24 flavors coming this week most are FA, but some are CAP & some are TFA. And I'm looking at ordering a few more this morning, but I need to get some opinions first.

I'm needing opinions of CAP French Vanilla
CAP French Vanilla v2
TFA French Vanilla Creme
& some Strawberry opinions. I'm gonna be making a Strawberry & Creme flavor, I got a sample from a local shop & I blew thru 15 ml in 2 days, so I want to make my own, and about 240 ml of it...lol I found a French Vaniila coffee recipe from Botboy, thanks to him, I just need to figure out 1 of the ingredients.

But what are some of the opinions of the forum on THE best flavors, the most realistic ones, & what you have used in the past that worked really well for you. I'll read thru your opinions and make my determination and order the rest of my needs tonight...Thanks for any advice..:)

I want to make my flavors & not have to rely on the B & M so much, that gets expensive... I did make a Blueberry flavor a couple of months ago, & it turned out real well, but the Strawberry & Creme flavor I got on Friday has me all knotted up, & gotta have more...:)
Imo, as far as CAP is concerned go v2 when able. It's reformulated version, even though cap doesn't openly release any info on what's actually in the flavorings.
FA strawberry is the most realistic I've had. Very good flavor. I know some like TFA Ripe Strawberry, maybe try a mix of the two?
As far as my personal favorites are
(no particular order)
FA White Peach
FA Forest Fruit
FA Vienna Cream
FA Fresh Cream
FA Lime Cold Press
TFA Key Lime
TFA Banana Nut Bread
TFA Brown Sugar Extra
Cap Vanilla Custard V2
I'm sure there's a few I missed but I use those a lot more than others.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
, but the Strawberry & Creme flavor I got on Friday has me all knotted up,

I'll put in a plug for Capella's Strawberries and Cream, and I'll bet a couple bucks that's what the b&m shop used. (imagine my usual disclaimer about ingredients here).

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thanks for the opinions & suggestions guys, I picked out a few & made notes on some others, & placed another order to Bull City Vapor. Soky Blue, I placed an order with that Nicvape company, they are in Spartanburg, S.C., so I checked out their website. Their description of their flavors got me really interested, so I order a few to try them out. I went with the CAP French Vanilla v2, it semed like the logical choice after reading the good reviews on it.

So now, I just gotta wait on the snail mail & copy all of my notes & recipes into my recipe book...I should get my order from Bull City to get here today, hope so anyway. Can't wait to get in the kitchen & start whipping out my new flavors....:)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for the opinions & suggestions guys, I picked out a few & made notes on some others, & placed another order to Bull City Vapor. Soky Blue, I placed an order with that Nicvape company, they are in Spartanburg, S.C., so I checked out their website. Their description of their flavors got me really interested, so I order a few to try them out. I went with the CAP French Vanilla v2, it semed like the logical choice after reading the good reviews on it.

So now, I just gotta wait on the snail mail & copy all of my notes & recipes into my recipe book...I should get my order from Bull City to get here today, hope so anyway. Can't wait to get in the kitchen & start whipping out my new flavors....:)

their flavoring is delicious.. but their c.s. sucks!
hope you do well with them, Daniel..

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
their flavoring is delicious.. but their c.s. sucks!
hope you do well with them, Daniel..
Well, if their customer service sucks, it won't take but 1 time experiencing it to move on...Some businesses just never learned how to treat or deal with customers. Sad, because it's only hurting them, & their business. Bad or unsavory reports can put a business in the poor house...lol :)

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
not to mention the website..

and.. found out they send off for testing.. after they told me in house testing.. go figure..
who knows.. bout done with it.. and i hate to give up, but walking away is getting so much easier.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
not to mention the website..

and.. found out they send off for testing.. after they told me in house testing.. go figure..
who knows.. bout done with it.. and i hate to give up, but walking away is getting so much easier.
Awww crap! Well, I hope the flavors are at least worth using. Everything was on sale, so I bought 6 flavors I think it was, for about $5.00. I appreciate the info Smoky Blue. Life is learning as we go, but I sure wish we could have foresight on alot of things, ya kno? lol :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm glad to see you taking more interest in DIY, Daniel. It's a lot of fun. Let us know anytime if we can help you.

FA Espresso flavoring is really good. All the fruits are great, all the creams and vanillas are WONDERFUL. If you like bakery flavors, their cookie, cinnamon and Tiramisu are excellent.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm glad to see you taking more interest in DIY, Daniel. It's a lot of fun. Let us know anytime if we can help you.

FA Espresso flavoring is really good. All the fruits are great, all the creams and vanillas are WONDERFUL. If you like bakery flavors, their cookie, cinnamon and Tiramisu are excellent.
Hiya Huck, oh yeah, definitely interested in DIY now, I got 1 of my 3 orders in yesterday, & I've got everything set up in the kitchen for in the morning. My wife said I should wea one of her aprons.....NOT gonna happen....lol. I have about 4 definite, to be made recipes, & a few I am thinking about.

So, by Tuesday evening, I should have a few bottles made & either ready to steep, or to be cracked open...:) Hope you have a good week, stay warm, looks like the weather is flip flopping back and forth, warm, cold, warm, cold. That makes a bad opportunity for phuemonia...

VU Sponsors