Become a Patron!

Flavor Envy

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Has anyone tried the Flavor Envy flavors??? They are very pricey and just to confirm that their PG, VG and Nic I checked their prices there as well and they are are 50-100% higher than elsewhere so is the flavor price justified by exceptional flavor? Any one using these flavors in a premium line or had excellent results? Just curious and thanks.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never heard of them, but I did google the site and their concentrates aren't expensive compared to others - $2.29 for 10mls.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Their website is SLOW. But, yeah, I'm with Amanda. Their prices are actually pretty cheap. Hadn't heard of them til now, though.

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They seem expensive to me but I buy in different quantities. $321 a gallon vs $220 for CAP and even less for TFA and FW. Just curious if they are run of the mill or perhaps FA like in quality to justify the price. 3785/10ml equals 378.5 x $2.29 is $866 a gallon. Yikes. Better be the best in the world at the price. At least to me.

We worked out better deals with our suppliers!

After working out better pricing with our suppliers, we are able to pass those savings on to you! Now, lower prices on all our flavors, nicotine liquid, propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin! Yeah, you're welcome.

Spread the word!

www.flavorenvy.com

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They seem expensive to me but I buy in different quantities. $321 a gallon vs $220 for CAP and even less for TFA and FW. Just curious if they are run of the mill or perhaps FA like in quality to justify the price. 3785/10ml equals 378.5 x $2.29 is $866 a gallon. Yikes. Better be the best in the world at the price. At least to me.
Buying in bulk will always be much cheaper than small amounts. This is true of everything in life. There is a lot more labor, materials and supply chain costs for small quantity vs bulk.

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I agree with you that buying in bulk saves money. I was refering to the above comments about the 10ml prices by others. I noted the price comparisons to other flavor companys at the gallon level and I just noted they were higher by a fair margin. Perhaps its justified by the highest quality available and I was just asking for other's opinions.

I know this post is a bit old however I just spent 65 bucks on 500 ml vg 120 ml pg 60mls 100mg nic and about 16 10 ml bottle a flavor concentrate..very decent value. the quality is VERY good. I decided to go with them as a one stop shop simply because they carried fruity pebbles and I am beyond happy with my choice. Their blue berry is the candy artificial type it reminds me of eggo waffles and blueberry muffin lol if youre a custard fan i highly recommend theirs it reminds me of caps v2 maybe slightly less sweet smelling though. They recently stsrted carrying malted milk and megasweet which sounds similar to ez sweet. I sound like a commercial i know and the fact that this is my first post doesnt exactly look legit but i wanted to throw more info about their products out there because it seems not many people know about them or the quality of their products. The vg is really good by the way, I can actually vape it alone and not get sick and it actually tastes really good..give them a try if youre on the fence. At 1.99 per 10ml vial you really cant afford to not try. I can no longer justify cap or tfa prices

Mixman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There prices may be reasonable for 10ml but I am looking for good prices at the pint to 5 gallon level, assuming I liked the flavors. 1.99 for 10ml is reasonable for 10ml but 321 a gallon when capellas is 220ish raised my eyebrows, that is all. I actually think I can do better for the vape community and am looking into it.

There prices may be reasonable for 10ml but I am looking for good prices at the pint to 5 gallon level, assuming I liked the flavors. 1.99 for 10ml is reasonable for 10ml but 321 a gallon when capellas is 220ish raised my eyebrows, that is all. I actually think I can do better for the vape community and am looking into it.
I actually didnt think about the higher sizes as I make small batches..I suppose for those of us making large amounts or just stocking up in general it wouldnt be the best but for me, it works mainly cause their local and I can get my supplies in 1-2 days. i suppose when and if i get to the point where i need gallons of flavor itll be time to find a new vendor. the main thing that sucked me in was the fruity pebbles. Its so easy to diltue a 10 ml into a 50 ml without losing flavor. Sooo strong lol I get you though and would love to see how you can help with even lower deals! Looking forward to future posts from you

Just an update. im getting a really harsh throat hit from max vg recipes. I wouldnt recommend these flavors with out some smooth or similar additive.

yasaboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I also was interested in FEnvy, I've been shopping with wizards lab and have been a great experience so far. May do a small order to test some flavors and see how the percentages and quality the flavors are, some of my go to flavors they do have but didn't know how they are? Anyone else tried flavor envy?

VU Sponsors