Become a Patron!

Flavor Chaser Newbie

kaynet

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey so as you can imagine from the title, I'm not completely sure how to build a good vaporizer that can produce the best flavors. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also, if it's possible - and its okay if its not, are there any already premade kits available for a flavor chaser? What should I look for? :huh:

Please post suggestions, thoughts, or advice thanks! :p

Last edited:

errevi

Member For 4 Years
It depends on your vape style:
Mouth to Lung: The Aspire Nautilus or the Nautilus Mini
Direct to Lung: Uwell Crown or Aspire Cleito

Choose a battery box like the Eleaf iStick Pico or similar

DaRodent

Member For 4 Years
The Smok Alien and Baby Beast combo is also a good choice.

If you go for the Pico get Ceramic coils for the tank (after market) as they wake up the Milo Mini III tank a whole lot.

Both of these are in my rotation

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey so as you can imagine from the title, I'm not completely sure how to build a good vaporizer that can produce the best flavors. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also, if it's possible - and its okay if its not, are there any already premade kits available a flavor chaser? What should I look for? :huh:

Please post suggestions, thoughts, or advice thanks! :p
What kind of vape do you like?
What devices do you have now?

Fact is there are as more ways to build for flavor than there are devices and juices. It's best to start by learning to build a good vape... then adjusting from there for flavor vs clouds.

On general you get more flavor when the juice to air ratio of the vapor leans toward the juicy side. More clouds when the vapor leans to the air side..

For me the smaller the coil chamber the better the flavor. The bigger the coil the more the flavor or clouds.

Then there's air flow and it's affect on everything. Oh yeah and power there's a big difference in available, usable, required and desired wattage.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome aboard....:vino:

Trial and error is usually the only method to find what pleases You.

VU Sponsors