Become a Patron!

Flavor base

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Like Ive mentioned in other threads i'm still relatively new to vaping, been 2 years or so, and even newer to diy.
Anywho just made my first flavor base.
In previous diy recipes i always made from scratch tho i found it a bit on the tedious side. After reading through quite a few threads and forums i discovered flavor bases and boy was that a face palm moment.
So here it is my banana custard
Dark arts banana 5%
Cap vanilla custard v1 3%
TFA sweet cream 2%
Use in ml then use at 10%

FYI im going to keep posting so if you guys see me making mistakes (other than spelling) pls feel free to offer advice or snarky comments haha all are welcome
Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mr RELENTLESS

Member For 3 Years
I make my juice In batches of 120 ML that's 141.93 grams worth of juice when it's said and done. I mix by weight on a scale that reads to the hundredth 0.01 and has a power cable so it doesn't shut off and comes with calibration Weights. Forget the model name but it's made by AWS it's the scale that's round a big circle and has a cover lid that closes over the whole scale. I start by mixing all my flavor concentrates into the jar, then adding the amount of PG my recipe calls for then I stir with a milk frother. Then I add the VG and nicotine, mix again then let the steeping begin. I've managed to clone Mothers Milk and it taste pretty much identical to the real juice so there's a lot of creamy flavors in the recipe and a custard and of course the strawberry ripe, so it takes a good 10 days for all the creams to blend together perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I make my juice In batches of 120 ML that's 141.93 grams worth of juice when it's said and done. I mix by weight on a scale that reads to the hundredth 0.01 and has a power cable so it doesn't shut off and comes with calibration Weights. Forget the model name but it's made by AWS it's the scale that's round a big circle and has a cover lid that closes over the whole scale. I start by mixing all my flavor concentrates into the jar, then adding the amount of PG my recipe calls for then I stir with a milk frother. Then I add the VG and nicotine, mix again then let the steeping begin. I've managed to clone Mothers Milk and it taste pretty much identical to the real juice so there's a lot of creamy flavors in the recipe and a custard and of course the strawberry ripe, so it takes a good 10 days for all the creams to blend together perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That sounds sweet. Will look up scales im juat using generic digi kitchen scales at min ony goes mg g oz ml haha
And a milk frother? Genius!

Kinkyvapurrr

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Like Ive mentioned in other threads i'm still relatively new to vaping, been 2 years or so, and even newer to diy.
Anywho just made my first flavor base.
In previous diy recipes i always made from scratch tho i found it a bit on the tedious side. After reading through quite a few threads and forums i discovered flavor bases and boy was that a face palm moment.
So here it is my banana custard
Dark arts banana 5%
Cap vanilla custard v1 3%
TFA sweet cream 2%
Use in ml then use at 10%

FYI im going to keep posting so if you guys see me making mistakes (other than spelling) pls feel free to offer advice or snarky comments haha all are welcome
Cheers

What do u mean your base flavor? Is that your banana base flavor? I'm newer than you and interested in that face palm moment pls..;) never mind I just read it and you say clearly that's your banana custard.. I don't understand the base part though

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What do u mean your base flavor? Is that your banana base flavor? I'm newer than you and interested in that face palm moment pls..;) never mind I just read it and you say clearly that's your banana custard.. I don't understand the base part though
The flavors topped up with pg without the nic added.
Good luck

VU Sponsors