Become a Patron!

Flavor Arts best flavors?

SHARK

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So much to read to gather enough info to place a order of some flavor art so I wanted to start a thread asking the experienced diy folks:

1. The best flavor art flavors uve tryed?
2. What that/thouse flavors taisted like?
3. % u feal best brings out that flavor?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh dude. Totally hard to answer without saying get them all. Seriously. Pop over to the DIY reviews area and read all the flavor reviews by HeadInClouds. They're excellent tools for DIY. I refer to those a lot. Not to sound vague, but really, those reviews are your best information.

Most FA flavors will start at about 2% for most people. Very few would require higher or lower.

SHARK

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh dude. Totally hard to answer without saying get them all. Seriously. Pop over to the DIY reviews area and read all the flavor reviews by HeadInClouds. They're excellent tools for DIY. I refer to those a lot. Not to sound vague, but really, those reviews are your best information.

Most FA flavors will start at about 2% for most people. Very few would require higher or lower.

I knew someone would ch

Thank You! Ill check that out

VU Sponsors