Flavor and cloud

Discussion in 'What are electronic cigarettes?' started by Smokey1471, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Smokey1471

Smokey1471 New Member ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    granted I have vaped on and off for around a year, or more, I know I'm no expert on vaping in any way. I know that getting massive flavor and cloud depends on vg/pg ratio, wattage run, coil used and I think tank used. I don't make my ejuice, nor do I make my own coils. I have used several mods ( mainly eleaf ( can't remember the model), but remember the istick 100 watt box). I have run the supertank series ( all .05 ohms). I now run a 220 watt alien with the cloud beast ( at 0.15 ohms ). How would I go about getting better cloud and flavor? Do I need to increase, or decrease the wattage? Running anywhere between 58.0 - 68.0 watts. My ejuice is the ratio of 70/30. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  2. BCBuch

BCBuch Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I have a couple of G150s and this whole temp control thing to me is new. I actually kind of figured it out today along with getting the temp on display set to fahrenheit instead of celsius. I've been toasting coils in the wattage mode. About 1 every 3 to 4 days. So I set them to Temp mode, Strength to 35 watts, Coil TC-SS, TC-SS 0.0015. I have Temp set to 400 F. Probably not the ideal settings, but getting decent clouds and flavor. They seem to be burning a lot cooler and evenly. Dry hits are gone.

Before someone bust my chops on this set up it's all trial and error here. I really don't know anyone else in the area that vapes let alone is using any sub-ohm stuff.