Become a Patron!

Flat top VTC 5

red6

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
3 days ago I was in Gary IN at Black sheep Vapors.
They just got in 500 VTC 5
I didn't ask the price I just said 2 please. That was mistake number 1.

At a whopping price of $20.00 each. Yes folks that's EACH

After putting it on the charger it was a great punch. Couldn't believe how good they were. The end of the day came and I couldn't believe I was still on the first battery.

6 charges later and poof they last me about a hour each. And before you get snippy it was a dual coil 0.3 build. Nothing battery draining to that extent.

At this point I'm almost ready to go back to the efest. At least they last 4 to 5 hours

Oh and they don't do returns on batteries. Yep I asked

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
3 days ago I was in Gary IN at Black sheep Vapors.
They just got in 500 VTC 5
I didn't ask the price I just said 2 please. That was mistake number 1.

At a whopping price of $20.00 each. Yes folks that's EACH

After putting it on the charger it was a great punch. Couldn't believe how good they were. The end of the day came and I couldn't believe I was still on the first battery.

6 charges later and poof they last me about a hour each. And before you get snippy it was a dual coil 0.3 build. Nothing battery draining to that extent.

At this point I'm almost ready to go back to the efest. At least they last 4 to 5 hours

Oh and they don't do returns on batteries. Yep I asked
They could be fakes do a search on Google and compare yours to the pictures if they sold you fakes print the picture take it in and demand your money back this goes on all the time .... the Real VTC5's are great batteries the best of the best beasts to say the least and no you did not run them hard at all I have a set that is a year old and is still going strong... Now its possible to get a bad battery but these also could have been recycled batteries from laptops this is another common practice... I used to live up IN Chicago my Dad worked at US STeel there in Gary for 35 years

red6

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks.
I'm a truck driver and was just passing threw there.

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If they got 500 in they had to be fakes, given that these are so hard to get (discontinued, I believe)....at least you only bought 2;)

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If they got 500 in they had to be fakes, given that these are so hard to get (discontinued, I believe)....at least you only bought 2;)
Yeah and that area is known for bad bad people Yeah they ripped a bunch of random green batteries out of laptops...
poor guy...

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just my .02 cents worth, but I would try to get a run back through there, and then feed those batteries to the asshat that sold them to you. I am a retired truck driver, and I used to get stuck in that sump hole at least once a week. There's a Petro truck stop there, and that is the safest place to hide out. Not by much, but hey, anywhere else is a big big life risk......

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just my .02 cents worth, but I would try to get a run back through there, and then feed those batteries to the asshat that sold them to you. I am a retired truck driver, and I used to get stuck in that sump hole at least once a week. There's a Petro truck stop there, and that is the safest place to hide out. Not by much, but hey, anywhere else is a big big life risk......
Yeah I always say you think Detroit is bad go to Gary or Houston take your choice it's like living with a bomb attached to your ass

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah I always say you think Detroit is bad go to Gary or Houston take your choice it's like living with a bomb attached to your ass
LMAO, That's a fact!.....

VU Sponsors