Become a Patron!

Flash update.

jjdell

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone. Thought id post about how my tobacco and Flash vapes were going. Well, iv poured them all down the drain. Why? When i first tried it it seemed all good, nice throat hit, tongue tingle, filled the gap for me with my tobacco vapes. But, as they steeped i noticed an irritation. Then, bad asthma attacks. Now i tried it out in case it was coincidence before posting this. Went to another vape and back. 100% the Flash. Have to use two hits of my Bricanyl inhaler and wait for about 20 minutes for it to subside. Not happy as i was liking what it brought to my tobacco vapes, i really did. But it had to go and maybe this post can help others like me to know what it can potentially do. Yes i tried it low and up to 2% and all after steeping affect me. Bummer. Such is life. First vape experience that gave me athsma. Cheers to all.

Swerved

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Similar to how tobacco flavors affect me. I can vape pretty much anything, but if I make a tobacco juice I choke when I inhale it. That said, I've only tried RY4 but it was bad enough that I said screw it and stuck to other flavor groups.

VU Sponsors