Become a Patron!

Five cosmetic touched vape units (in 5 separate posts) #3: ReuleauxRX200tc

wizardofozone

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you have a beat up and scratched box or don't like the color of the factory paint (I thought the teal and white reminded me of a 1950's Chevy ! ) This box is my example of what I do .... I painted this copper before hearing about the replacable front and rear battery covers ... nice idea from these folks. This one has the front outer plastic face removed and I do want to stress it is a blinding light without the smoked top cover. I should note it still has another lens under the one removed. You can easily insert a notebook plastic tab inside and change your leds to glow red, blue, yellow, green, etc .... I left mine blue.

I added 2 small rubber buttons to each side of the battery door as it was simply way to hard to 'pinch' to get it off. I might add this door flexs and rearcs easily to make it fit and look better but that is when the pinch to get it back off becomes a bit hard, thus the rubber finger buttons.

The 2 copper bars hide white factory paint marring and are simply the auto adhesive alphabet letter 'I'
Brillo pad easily removed the top white paint to reveal the stainless look and I added an automotive chrome stud just for giggles. all of my boxes in these pics are using the Uwell Crown Clearo and I'm about to upgrade to the V2 which addresses a few cons about the original.phpHKLt2c_c2AM (1).jpg

Last edited:

VU Sponsors