Become a Patron!

First step

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well tomorrow morning I'm ordering a my first order of DIY supplies. Let's see flavor concertrates,nic,pg,VG,......I have plenty bottles... Hope this is all I need for a basic setup (can't afford much else).Anything else I have to have to get started?

"War,war never changes"

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Syringes, needles, ejuice calculator, recipes...... What flavor company are you going with? Save yourself some $...start with Flavourart...just saying.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
eBay for syringes and pipettes, dirt cheap there!

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ecigexpress for flavors and ejuice4you for vg, pg,and nic.....calculators on my phone and recipes also on the phone............... Going to pick up some syringes at the pharmacy tomorrow after work........

"War,war never changes"

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
.....I'm ordering 24mg.....I'll get gloves to

"War,war never changes"

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dollar General Store has nitrile gloves back where the cleaning supplies, brooms, etc. are. You can get a boxful for around $5.

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dollar General Store has nitrile gloves back where the cleaning supplies, brooms, etc. are. You can get a boxful for around $5.
I'll have to check the dollar store on NY way home thanks

"War,war never changes"

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Alright everything is on its way.I hope it all gets here this weekend (because I fucking paid for it to lol)

"War,war never changes"

sketchness

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh man you opened Pandora's box! So much fun, and maddening. No matter how many flavors I have I am always a flavor or two short on what looks to be a very tasty recipe.

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh man you opened Pandora's box! So much fun, and maddening. No matter how many flavors I have I am always a flavor or two short on what looks to be a very tasty recipe.
....oh god what have I done

"War,war never changes"

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went to Rite Aid and went to the pharmacy and was able to purchase some 3ml syringes for like 25 cents a piece. Although, you might want/need some 1ml syringes.

Last edited:

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm not 100% sure about what I need in way of syringes.......i do have a few 1ml on the way.

"War,war never changes"

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

LOL isn't that the truth, I opened it a year ago for a little while, then stepped back as I had a friend making juice and he was all the time giving it to me for free so I never really got into it hardcore.

Well long story short no more free juice for me so I got back into it about 2 weeks ago. Now not even 12 hours ago I found myself going crazy with some unexpected visa gift cards I recently received and wow did I go a bit over board. Ordered very small sample packs 12 weeks ago trying different recipes and pretty much all of them I tried was good so I made sure to stock up pretty good incase some stupid senator in our state decides to make everything hard to get or impossible to get.

My list consisted of more than what I had originally though but the bug got me and it got me good. I tell you the fiance' is gonna flip when all this stuff starts showing up lol. Oh well what can you do, she vapes as well and we won't be running out of possibilities on flavors or juice anytime soon (we won't tell her it came in at just under $1,000 that might get me and the computer murdered ;))

1x Sigelei - 150 Watt Box Mod
1x Tobeco - Yep RDA
4x 18650 2500mah 30amp

20 syranges w/ various gauge needles can't find the confirmation email atm but I know I got those as well as 8 or 9 different glass beakers and a glass funnel.

1x LB-501 Digital Kitchen Scale
20x 0.5 oz Amber Glass Boston Round Bottle
30x 1 oz Amber Glass Boston Round Bottle
10x 2 oz Amber Glass Boston Round Bottle
5x 4 oz Amber Glass Boston Round Bottle
2x 8 oz Amber Glass Boston Round Bottle
2x 16 oz Amber Glass Boston Round Bottle
2x 32oz Amber Glass Boston Round Bottle

1000ml 100mg Unflavored Nicotine
10ml Irish Cream-FA
10ml 7 Leaves-FA
10ml Apple Pie-FA
10ml Apple-FA
10ml Apricot-FA
10ml Bilberry-FA
10ml Burley-FA
10ml Cappuccino-FA
10ml Cherry-FA
10ml Concord Grape-FA
10ml Cuban Supreme-FA
10ml Desert Ship-FA
10ml Forest Fruit-FA
10ml Fuji-FA
10ml Honey-FA
10ml Lychee-FA
10ml Mad Fruit-FA
10ml Maple Syrup-FA
10ml Marshmallow -FA
10ml Nut Mix-FA
10ml Oakwood-FA
10ml Peach-FA
10ml Shade-FA
10ml Walnut-FA
10ml Watermelon-FA
120ml Banana Nut Bread Flavor-TFA
120ml Brown Sugar Flavor-TFA
120ml Caramel-FA
120ml Cheesecake (Graham Crust) - TFA
120ml Cocoa-FA
120ml Cookie-FA
120ml Fresh Cream-FA
120ml Kentucky Bourbon Flavor - TFA
120ml Kettle Corn Flavor - TFA
120ml Key Lime Flavor - TFA
120ml Vanilla Classic-FA
15ml Cranberry Flavor-TFA
15ml Koolada-TFA
250ml Propylene Glycol
250ml Vienna Cream-FA
30ml Orange-FA
30ml Vanilla Tahiti-FA
30ml Almond-FA
30ml Butterscotch-FA
30ml Chocolate-FA
30ml Coconut-FA
30ml Custard-FA
30ml Jamaican Rum-FA
30ml Lemon Sicily-FA
30ml Lime Cold Pressed-FA
30ml Lime Distilled-FA
30ml Marzipan-FA
30ml Meringue-FA
30ml Oba Oba-FA
30ml Pear-FA
30ml Peppermint-FA
30ml Pineapple-FA
30ml Tiramisu-FA
30ml Vanilla Bourbon-FA
30ml White Peach-FA
30mlCinnamon Ceylon-FA
60ml Brandy-FA
60ml Catalan Cream-FA
60ml Espresso-FA
60ml Hazelnut-FA
60ml Strawberry-FA
5 Gallons VG (thought only 1 but apparently not perks of ordering with 26 hours no sleep at 1 in the morning lol)

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good grief, you jumped in with both feet and both arms! Did you buy an extra freezer, too? Lol. Once your fiance sees how much fun (and cheaper!) mixing is, she might just join in. That is a ton of flavoring. Did they give you a good discount? :eek::D

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good grief, you jumped in with both feet and both arms! Did you buy an extra freezer, too? Lol. Once your fiance sees how much fun (and cheaper!) mixing is, she might just join in. That is a ton of flavoring. Did they give you a good discount? :eek::D

Lol, ive been wanting to for a while. Have lurked and lurked. And went to jump in once but then my buddy beat me to it and was giving my 30ml bottles every other day sonim like whatever ill start some other time. Then he moved so i decided what the hell minus well start now :). Whenever I jump into something especially something like this i generaly do jump in head first and running its the only way to do it.

She already likes it we have small sample size bottles of alot of flavors here i accumilated over the last couple weeks and aome stuff my buddy left me but no where near what we ordered.

I wanted to make sure i grabbed everything and every flavor i needed for the flavors i want to create and mix and try that I've seen here on the forums.

As to whether or not i got a good deal i think so. For everything i listed above i ended up getting away for $938.18 with shipping. I had to source it from a bunch of different places though as some had stock when others didn't. And some had better bigger bottle prices than others. While some had better smaller bottle prices it was quite the project.

I literally made a spreadsheet of everything i needed then had all my stores open on my screens and went down it 1 by 1. Mamajs, bull city, pure vapes, ecigexpress, some bottle/packaging company, and vw wholesale. But all together it wasnt bad at all i didnt think.

Edit. In the vendor review section for juices i think is where its at now i wrote a review of my shopping experience for each website.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have fun, and remember to take lots and lots of good notes. Keep us informed on how you are doing, ok?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure wish I had some of those Visa gift cards.....LOL!!

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ATTENTION everyone........ Anyone know how far this rabbit hole goes..... Got everything today and am mixing like a alchemist in skyrim ......anyone know of a good cherry tobacco recipe? Also thanks for everyones help

"War,war never changes"

jay223119

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive got a bunch of recipes mixed up ready to add to VG when it gets here and then adjust from there to my liking. As far as how far does it go that dpends on you my friend some take it really far and turn it into a business. Others keep it as a hobby and mix for themselves and sometimes friends. Others even share bad ass mixes with the community i hope one day i will stumble upon something uniqe and awesome and be able to share it :)

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ive got a bunch of recipes mixed up ready to add to VG when it gets here and then adjust from there to my liking. As far as how far does it go that dpends on you my friend some take it really far and turn it into a business. Others keep it as a hobby and mix for themselves and sometimes friends. Others even share bad ass mixes with the community i hope one day i will stumble upon something uniqe and awesome and be able to share it :)
Do share

"War,war never changes"

VU Sponsors