First Regulated Vape Pen:Uwell Nunchaku 80W Starter Kit

VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Uwell Nunchaku 80W VW Starter Kit
20180112103214-5a581e2e4f2b4.jpg

Uwell Nunchaku 80W kit is the first vape Mod Kit from Uwell. Power by single 18650 battery that Max output can up to 80W. Features the innovative fire button that is convenient to switch the multiple modes. The ventilation hole of the battery door provides the anti-overheating protection. Also, the battery indicator on the screen will bring the intelligent experience. Working with the brand new Nunchaku tank and the easy plug-pull coils, the Uwell Nunchaku 80W Kit will bring the chase cloud vapor.

Specification:
1. Tank capacity :5ml
2.Material:stainless steel & quartz glass & copper &silicone
3. power range: 5-80W
4. A new generation of E-cigarette control panel by our independent R&D, makes the tube as safe as a box mod.
5. Multiple work modes: power mode, TC mode(NI,SS), By Pass mode.
6. Replacement 18650 battery or charge over Usb
7. Plug-pull coils, easy to replace.

Click to see more detail about Uwell Nunchaku 80W Starter Kit

SMOK Stick Prince Starter Kit
smok_stick_prince-1.jpg

The SMOK Stick Prince is a brand-new starter kit with a 3000mAh battery and TFV12 Prince Tank. The Stick Prince battery has a hexagon power button and an exquisite carved battery base, offering a great hand feel when you're using it. It's large battery capacity ensures you can vape all day long and the LED indicator tells you the specific conditions of the mod. The latest TFV12 Prince adopts a top filling system, adjustable bottom airflow and huge 8ml tank (2ml for EU). The new added Prince-M4 core delivers a silky, rich cloud taste too.

Features:
3000mAh large battery capacity
Special hexagon power button
Carefully carved battery base
Intelligent LED indicator
Multiple protections
Cobra drip tip
Adjustable bottom airflow
Top filling system
Patented Locking Mechanism

Click to order SMOK Stick Prince Starter Kit

The Juice Loosener

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Uwell Nunchaku 80W VW Starter Kit
20180112103214-5a581e2e4f2b4.jpg

Uwell Nunchaku 80W kit is the first vape Mod Kit from Uwell. Power by single 18650 battery that Max output can up to 80W. Features the innovative fire button that is convenient to switch the multiple modes. The ventilation hole of the battery door provides the anti-overheating protection. Also, the battery indicator on the screen will bring the intelligent experience. Working with the brand new Nunchaku tank and the easy plug-pull coils, the Uwell Nunchaku 80W Kit will bring the chase cloud vapor.

Specification:
1. Tank capacity :5ml
2.Material:stainless steel & quartz glass & copper &silicone
3. power range: 5-80W
4. A new generation of E-cigarette control panel by our independent R&D, makes the tube as safe as a box mod.
5. Multiple work modes: power mode, TC mode(NI,SS), By Pass mode.
6. Replacement 18650 battery or charge over Usb
7. Plug-pull coils, easy to replace.

Click to see more detail about Uwell Nunchaku 80W Starter Kit

SMOK Stick Prince Starter Kit
smok_stick_prince-1.jpg

The SMOK Stick Prince is a brand-new starter kit with a 3000mAh battery and TFV12 Prince Tank. The Stick Prince battery has a hexagon power button and an exquisite carved battery base, offering a great hand feel when you're using it. It's large battery capacity ensures you can vape all day long and the LED indicator tells you the specific conditions of the mod. The latest TFV12 Prince adopts a top filling system, adjustable bottom airflow and huge 8ml tank (2ml for EU). The new added Prince-M4 core delivers a silky, rich cloud taste too.

Features:
3000mAh large battery capacity
Special hexagon power button
Carefully carved battery base
Intelligent LED indicator
Multiple protections
Cobra drip tip
Adjustable bottom airflow
Top filling system
Patented Locking Mechanism

Click to order SMOK Stick Prince Starter Kit
I hate to break this to you, but relayed tube/pen mods have been around for years. Most of my first mods are tubes, and while their power doesn't compare to today's mods, they were most definitely VV, VW, and had some sort of power regulation to allow those variable options to function.

I've already ordered a Nunchaku kit, so I'm certainly not knocking the product, just the marketing tag line. I know probably 85% of today's vapers weren't around the market 4-5 years go when here were few, if any regulated box mods in the US and 40-watt mods were considered to be over-powered, but that doesn't mean you can just pretend it never happened. Sorry to be a stickler. It's my master's in mass communications with a focus on media marketing and management that just wouldn't allow me to let this slide.

I've got two English degrees, so you can imagine how much worse I am as the house grammar Nazi.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors