Become a Patron!

First Real Premium Vape Store in Baja, California.

Vape_Wolf

Unlisted Vendor
Hello, I represent the first real premium vape juice store in Baja California called Katrina Vape Juice. We started in 2014 in southern California and decided to open a store in Mexico. We have been getting a lot of praise from people on both sides for our original recipe's, and fair prices(15 dollars for a glass 60ml), so we expanded and opened up a second store and are continuing to grow. This is my first post on VU and am open to questions if you have any. We are also currently working on a website to hopefully reach people that cannot visit us in person. We understand the hypocrisy happening in the United States and value a person's health over greed. Vaping has literally saved a lot of lives and we will continue to fight for this cause we believe in. Thank you.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unfortunately I'll probably not be able to visit in person but will be watching for your website. Best of luck with your venture.

Vape_Wolf

Unlisted Vendor
Hello, I represent the first real premium vape juice store in Baja California called Katrina Vape Juice. We started in 2014 in southern California and decided to open a store in Mexico. We have been getting a lot of praise from people on both sides for our original recipe's, and fair prices(15 dollars for a glass 60ml), so we expanded and opened up a second store and are continuing to grow. This is my first post on VU and am open to questions if you have any. We are also currently working on a website to hopefully reach people that cannot visit us in person. We understand the hypocrisy happening in the United States and value a person's health over greed. Vaping has literally saved a lot of lives and we will continue to fight for this cause we believe in. Thank you.

Vape_Wolf

Unlisted Vendor
Hello I am the owner of Katrina Vape Juice in Baja California and wanted to introduce myself, this is my first post on VU. We started in 2014 in southern California and decided to open a store in Mexico. We have been getting a lot of praise from people on both sides for our original recipe's, and fair prices(15 dollars for a glass 60ml), so we expanded and opened up a second store and are continuing to grow. We are also currently working on a website to hopefully reach people that cannot visit us in person. We understand the hypocrisy happening in the United States and value a person's health over greed. Vaping has literally saved a lot of lives and we will continue to fight for this cause we believe in. Thank you.

VU Sponsors