Become a Patron!

First Look At SMOK I-Priv 230W Kit|Voice Control System

VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
First Look At SMOK I-Priv 230W Kit|Voice Control System
Hey, guys, wanna to control a vape device by voice, like iphone sreies? Here comes the Smoktech latest vape kits for you to makes your dreams come out, the SMOK I-Priv 230W TC Kit. Adopts Artificial Intelligence with voice control system, allows you to control with voice.
SMOK_I-Priv_230W_Kit.png

The Kit featurs a durable and solid construction using a very sophisticated structural design, the SMOK I-Priv Box Mod is most definitely something that's sure to withstand the course of time — referring to its outer casing, of course. It has an interesting and very futuristic shape that makes it very appealing. The frontal view reveals a screen, which will display all of your traditional data, such as modes, wattage, temperature, and battery life. However, when speaking to the I-Priv Mod, a new animated display appears to indicate the device is listening to your voice.

Works with dual 21700 batteries, it also compatible with 20700 and 18650 (needs adaptor), the SMOK I-PRIV kit will deliver 230W maximum output. Besides, it is equipped with beast tank, with large juice capacity and adopts new coils for nice flavor. It is available in VW, TC and by pass modes for nice vaping experience.

Specification:
Wattage Range: 1-230W
Batteries: 2 x 21700/20700/18650 batteries (not included)
Resistance: 0.1-2.5ohm(VW)/0.05-2ohm(TC)
Temperature Range: 200℉-600℉/100℃-315℃
Thread: 510

Click to see more detail about SMOK IPriv 230W Kit

Related Vape Kits:SMOK H-PRIV 2 225W TC Kit

VU Sponsors