Become a Patron!

First Canadian Province bans flavors

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jeezus..spreading like wild fire...reddit closed there ecigs classified yesterday...whats next?

Sent from a very cloudy room

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nova Scotia makes $55 in tax from every carton (200 cigarettes) one of the highest for Provinces in Canada. Ontario is close, so it all makes sense.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nova Scotia makes $55 in tax from every carton (200 cigarettes) one of the highest for Provinces in Canada. Ontario is close, so it all makes sense.

When they realize they are still losing the Cigarette Tax Money and the Taxes they could collect for sales of Vape Products they will change their tune.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I'm in Ontario too. I had hopes for us, but the way things are going lately vaping in Canada could become quite restricted in the next while. I make my own juices and now have enough nic to last me 20 years. I'll be 82 if I live that long. I'm good for hardware.

Ya it sucks! The only thing we have in our control is to prepare for the worst the best we can.

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unbelievable...it's a pity that jackass trudeau wasn't voted out of office....:devil:
While I agree with you, this absurd decision was made by the Province and it's inept Premier - the equivalent to a Governor in the U.S

There's been no mention of anything taking place on a Federal level yet that would see a country wide ban.

Ruppy_bear

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Vancouver already banned the sales of flavour cigarettes. So I’m sure this will hit BC soon. But I’m not too worried cuz I’m mostly in china all year around lol.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It is all about the money, stopped for gas in Virginia recently, Reds were $5.88 a pack. In the Carolinas they were less than $5. Sells for $10 - $15 elsewhere. Vaping has not become a cash cow for them yet....

VU Sponsors