Become a Patron!

First Build Ever

I just started vaping a month ago. About 2 weeks ago I changed my set up from a regular ego stick style pen to an Aspire CF Sub Ohm battery and a Aspire Atlantis tank. Now I want to build my own set up. I have it pretty much figured out and mapped out however I need some help with the wiring and with figuring out how I can get the Battery life to show on the voltage meter like the raptor mods.

The mod would be a dual 18650 box mod with a voltage meter, 2 510 connections, a mosfet, and a dpdt switch that switches the circuit from parallel to series. On top of those 2 510 connector will be 2 Mutilator RDA's. The current idea I had was to use an lm2596 board to add in adjustable voltage however I dont think its possible to monitor battery life through the voltmeter using that board. Any ideas or suggestions?

I realize this is a repost, however I think I may have posted it in the wrong section before.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You are going to need one beefy dpdt switch to handle the power if you change from series to parallel.

Would one rated for 20 amps work? Thats the highest I can find that would fit in the hammond 1590b. I got the idea from a another box mod that apparently works very well.

Mr. Pink

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BC Box Mods makes a DPDT box mod so a DPDT that can handle the amps most exist. I've been searching for one for my own build but no luck yet

ConcreteBob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Why the two RDAs? Yeah, it's got novelty value and all, but you are going to run into major safety issues with the batteries, unless you build the whole thing above safe limits. That just seems needlessly tedious to me. And how did you plan to bridge the drip tips together to hit them?
And before anyone bothers, yes, I've seen the Hell's Gate. Still don't see any point to it beyond the novelty, though.

VU Sponsors