Become a Patron!

First and Last with Breazy.com

pkane11384

Member For 1 Year
Ordered from Breazy and probably won’t again. Here’s some back story....

Ordered a new mod, tank and two juices on 11/4. Got my package on 11/09 but it wasn’t what I ordered. I immediately tried calling but kept getting there were no operators to leave a message or call back. No problem, I’ll just chat with them. Was told they were going to look into what happened at the warehouse, get new shipping information and would get back to me and offered a $10 credit on my account. Didn’t think anything of it because they’ll get me my items ASAP and man was I wrong. I let them know I ordered this mod as a replacement for my current one and was leaving for vacation on Monday and would it be possible to get them here for today (Sunday). Was flat out told no. Here we are on Sunday night. No response from them all day Saturday. Emailed this morning at 11:04 est and never got a response. I really wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt on this one because I know they’re a big company but this should have been fixed ASAP and never had to go this far. I know they’re on forum and maybe someone can tag them here but they just burned me on what I was hoping to be the first of many orders but probably will be my last.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Ordered a new mod, tank and two juices on 11/4. Got my package on 11/10 but it wasn't what I ordered.
I let them know I ordered this mod as a replacement for my current one and was leaving for vacation on Monday and would it be possible to get them here for today (Sunday). Was flat out told no.
I know they’re on forum and maybe someone can tag them here

So you got the wrong package on 11/10 and you asked them if it was possible to get you a package by today, Sunday 11/12?

How could that even be possible when not only does mail not run on Sunday but it's Veterans Day and no mail runs on Monday either?

A flat out "no" is the only possible truthful answer they could give you unless i'm totally missing something here.

Tag:
@Breazy_Com

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hate to say it; but, No vendor can control shipping times.

They did the honarble thing, in my humble opinion. They owned up to a mistake-humans make them- then offered you a credit as well as fix the problem to the best of their control.

Last I checked amazon was the only vendor with a Sunday delivery and even with them it’s not for all products and can sometimes cost you much more money.

Sometimes it’s best to have realistic expectations.

Last edited:

pkane11384

Member For 1 Year
At the time this happened I wasn’t thinking about Sunday being a holiday. Regardless of the day of the week I should have had shipping information at least for my replacements.

@5150sick It happened on the 9th, didn’t realize I wrote the 10th

pkane11384

Member For 1 Year
Hate to say it; but, No vendor can control shipping times.

They did the honarble thing, in my humble opinion. They owned up to a mistake-humans make them- then offered you a credit as well as fix the problem to the best of their control.

Last I checked amazon was the only vendor with a Sunday delivery and even with them it’s not for all products and can sometimes cost you much more money.

Sometimes it’s best to have realistic expectations.

Correct, they did what they could with the credit. However I still don’t know if replacements have been shipped yet. A little clarity and a reasonable response time in their part would help. I guess my asking for a miracle and not getting one is making this worse than it should be haha

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, I would give them a chance.
Not all companies work Saturday or Sunday. It’s a distinct possibility that the people You are conversing with and the person handling the shipping are two different people.
I don’t work for them and don’t buy from them often; but, I would not be shocked to find out that they have CS rep on duty over the weekend and a warehouse/shipping person having the weakend off. In any case, while I’m sure it sucks, that you received the wrong product. I’m pretty sure they’ll make you whole when it’s all said and done. I know in my case, as a person who works from home, I shut down all of my work email and phone on Saturday and Sunday. I’m a human also; and like taking those days to spend with family and football.
Correct, they did what they could with the credit. However I still don’t know if replacements have been shipped yet. A little clarity and a reasonable response time in their part would help. I guess my asking for a miracle and not getting one is making this worse than it should be haha

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Here's the thing.... I've worked with retail shipping for over 12 years now. The problem was discovered on Friday, 11/9... NO COMPANY, except maybe Amazon, could have that package moving before Monday. In this case Tuesday because of Veterans Day. It's just not possible. The absolute earliest that package would be picked up is Tuesday.

I understand this was an inconvenience to you. Perhaps, if you were in that dire need of a device, you should have bought from a local shop. Yes, Breazy goofed on the initial shipment, mistakes happen. But they did right by getting a replacement out as quickly as possible.

I think it's quite shocking that you got the first package in 5 days. Most vendors take a minimum of 7-10 days. I also don't know any vendors that respond to e-mails on Saturday or Sunday.

I personally have ordered from Breazy at least 20 times, I've never had a single issue.

pkane11384

Member For 1 Year
Here's the thing.... I've worked with retail shipping for over 12 years now. The problem was discovered on Friday, 11/9... NO COMPANY, except maybe Amazon, could have that package moving before Monday. In this case Tuesday because of Veterans Day. It's just not possible. The absolute earliest that package would be picked up is Tuesday.

I understand this was an inconvenience to you. Perhaps, if you were in that dire need of a device, you should have bought from a local shop. Yes, Breazy goofed on the initial shipment, mistakes happen. But they did right by getting a replacement out as quickly as possible.

I think it's quite shocking that you got the first package in 5 days. Most vendors take a minimum of 7-10 days. I also don't know any vendors that respond to e-mails on Saturday or Sunday.

I personally have ordered from Breazy at least 20 times, I've never had a single issue.

You’re missing the point, they haven’t shipped replacements or given me any indication that they have.

I would have bought from a local shop if they had what I was looking for. I did go out to a shop and buy a used mod just to get me by until I get home from my trip.

You’re telling me that my contacting them at 12:38 on Friday, that there was no way to get something packaged and ready for shipment? Come on now.

According to their website they have CSR’s available to chat Saturday and Sunday from 10-5.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You’re missing the point, they haven’t shipped replacements or given me any indication that they have.

I would have bought from a local shop if they had what I was looking for. I did go out to a shop and buy a used mod just to get me by until I get home from my trip.

You’re telling me that my contacting them at 12:38 on Friday, that there was no way to get something packaged and ready for shipment? Come on now.

According to their website they have CSR’s available to chat Saturday and Sunday from 10-5.
If their parcel pickup is before noon the package will not go out until the next business day. In this case that's Tuesday.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

I think you may be missing the point.

The place has been CLOSED since you heard from them.

If you messaged them on Friday the 9th you most likely caught someone on their way out the door.
You may have even talked to someone who was already home.
A vendor can give store credit from home but they can't wrap a package that's back at work.

Since tomorrow is a holiday there is no way they can do anything until Tuesday morning when the place opens.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Actually yes.. I can see not getting something not getting shipped out.

Again, I think you have very unrealistic expectations.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Going anywhere good for vacation? :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m on here twice a day and just saw this. I apologize for anything that went wrong and am sorry for the confusion. I wish you would have looked at the vendor forum. I have multiple ways listed to get help. Although like everyone said I think the timing was bad. Not sure if even I could have worked a miracle with the weekend and Holiday. I have like 4 orders out there for various things and had to realize myself that everything is going to be delayed because of Veterans Day. In my case also Bad Wildfires in California for shipping to my son who is out there. I’m going to alert them to your issue and see what I can do to speed it up but you will be in the Dominican Republic so I’m afraid even if I get it expedited it won’t help in this situation. I would like you to also email [email protected] and explain the situation to him also. He is now our head of customer service. Again I apologize and hope you have an awesome trip !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also can you message me with your name and order number so I can try to help also ?

pkane11384

Member For 1 Year
I’m on here twice a day and just saw this. I apologize for anything that went wrong and am sorry for the confusion. I wish you would have looked at the vendor forum. I have multiple ways listed to get help. Although like everyone said I think the timing was bad. Not sure if even I could have worked a miracle with the weekend and Holiday. I have like 4 orders out there for various things and had to realize myself that everything is going to be delayed because of Veterans Day. In my case also Bad Wildfires in California for shipping to my son who is out there. I’m going to alert them to your issue and see what I can do to speed it up but you will be in the Dominican Republic so I’m afraid even if I get it expedited it won’t help in this situation. I would like you to also email [email protected] and explain the situation to him also. He is now our head of customer service. Again I apologize and hope you have an awesome trip !

I’ll do that after tomorrow if I don’t hear any kind of reply or update in shipping. Thanks!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When given the opportunity we always make it right. Thank you for being a customer and sorry for any issue that occurred. Mostly glad I was able to help !

VU Sponsors