Firefly KLM

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
FA Florida Key Lime 3%
FA Kiwi 3%
FW Creme de Menthe 2%

Based around the flavour profile of the below drink, light and refreshing. Went for the creme de menthe to be an undertone and for the creamy aspect to take the edge from the tartness and citrus of the fruits, quite nice

41KHb2CkKkL._SX385_.jpg

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Looks yummy, but what is creme de menthe? And what could I sub for it? By the name I'm guessing mint and cream? What's the steep time by chance?

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA Florida Key Lime 3%
FA Kiwi 3%
FW Creme de Menthe 2%

Based around the flavour profile of the below drink, light and refreshing. Went for the creme de menthe to be an undertone and for the creamy aspect to take the edge from the tartness and citrus of the fruits, quite nice

41KHb2CkKkL._SX385_.jpg
I saw this recipe on ELR yesterday and added it to my recipe list to try this weekend.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looks yummy, but what is creme de menthe? And what could I sub for it? By the name I'm guessing mint and cream? What's the steep time by chance?

Pretty much a minty cream yes. I used it quite lightly in this recipe as usually go for about 4% with the flavor west one. It isnt really a minty or creamy vape, to me anyway. I steep everything usually for 2 weeks just out of habit so no idea, but probably not long as mostly fruit.

VU Sponsors