Become a Patron!

File a complaint agaist affiliated vendor

kisianik

Member For 4 Years
Hi

I have an issue with on of the vendors officially affiliated with Vaping Underground Forum, who just got my money and nothing happened.
Is it possible to do something here. Will list a name in PM to moderators when necessary (or anything what is required).
Will publicly name them if nothing happened, so at least others would not attempt to purchase anything from this company.

thanks in advance for any help.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Hi

I have an issue with on of the vendors officially affiliated with Vaping Underground Forum, who just got my money and nothing happened.
Is it possible to do something here. Will list a name in PM to moderators when necessary (or anything what is required).
Will publicly name them if nothing happened, so at least others would not attempt to purchase anything from this company.

Out of curiosity - what did you pay for, when did you pay for it and how long has nothing been happening?

Am assuming you mean that you have received no confirmation emails and they are not answering your emails or answering the phone

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hi

Sorry your having a issue with a vendor, and we can help resolve your issue but you have to post in here the details, and the vendors name.

kisianik

Member For 4 Years
Out of curiosity - what did you pay for, when did you pay for it and how long has nothing been happening?

Am assuming you mean that you have received no confirmation emails and they are not answering your emails or answering the phone

vaporizersdistributor.com paid for 6 Impulse Mini RBAs on 01/04/18 through PayPal, it has shown processing status right away, and it is the same ever since. I used their contact form to email them a few days ago and nothing, no response.
Upon deeper checking for all reviews on their site, I noticed that the last ones were dated in 2016, did not see any from 2017.
The order number is 3010, if this matter. I have PayPal invoice ID as well, if necessary. I already started contacting PayPal...

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
vaporizersdistributor.com paid for 6 Impulse Mini RBAs on 01/04/18 through PayPal, it has shown processing status right away, and it is the same ever since. I used their contact form to email them a few days ago and nothing, no response.
Upon deeper checking for all reviews on their site, I noticed that the last ones were dated in 2016, did not see any from 2017.
The order number is 3010, if this matter. I have PayPal invoice ID as well, if necessary. I already started contacting PayPal...
Your covered with buyer protection from Pay Pal.
Says this on there site
Prompt Delivery
All orders will be sent out within 24 hours,you will receive your tracking number within 48 hours.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Dude - you can't make this shit up :teehee:
I know its true doing a search on FT that's what came up, but I hope the OP has a sense of humor.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I know its true doing a search on FT that's what came up, but I hope the OP has a sense of humor.

True - this is not Swinging Underground

kisianik

Member For 4 Years
Just to help with your blood pressure, I decided to check and see if FT has those and how much - here is what the search result came up with:

View attachment 100387
FT is the first site I checked. 3Fvape is out of stock for a month.
Moved to vendor reviews since other members will want to know about your experience, and out come with this particular vendor.

And have you posted on their sub forum?

http://vapingunderground.com/forums/vaporizers-distributor-china.703/

nope, because latest post from VD is dated December 2016.

kisianik

Member For 4 Years

Yes, I do, but I am serious on this purchase - if I am able to find this RBA and it will fit as expected in Vaporesso NRG and Eleaf Ello, I am not going to loose those tanks as I am moving from premade coils to making them, just got Daedalus Claptom tool from FT. If they don't fit, would have to buy Illusion Mini to use those.

Forgot to mention. I also started conversation with VD, nothing there as well.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yes, I do, but I am serious on this purchase - if I am able to find this RBA and it will fit as expected in Vaporesso NRG and Eleaf Ello, I am not going to loose those tanks as I am moving from premade coils to making them, just got Daedalus Claptom tool from FT. If they don't fit, would have to buy Illusion Mini to use those.

Forgot to mention. I also started conversation with VD, nothing there as well.

In all seriousness though - IME all Chinese vendors take longer to process orders than they initially claim and are terrible at communicating with customers - but I've never had one flat rip me off

But, guess I'm used to it because I've been buying things direct from China since way before I ever vaped, so their slowness and lack of communication was no surprise

kisianik

Member For 4 Years
In all seriousness though - IME all Chinese vendors take longer to process orders than they initially claim and are terrible at communicating with customers - but I've never had one flat rip me off

But, guess I'm used to it because I've been buying things direct from China since way before I ever vaped, so their slowness and lack of communication was no surprise

Right now it seems like they became a scam site. While searching for those RBA I contacted GeekVape directly, and they responded fairly quick and tried to help. FT takes time, but not as long as right now. Don't think I used anyone else from China, so can not comment more.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
screen-shot-2018-01-09-at-4-33-31-pm-png.100387

Hey does that one on the right work?... asking for a friend. :confused:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya know..... I'm looking at that women's... uhhh... novelty item
and for the life of me I can't figure out the mechanics of that thing. :(

JuicyLucy