Become a Patron!

fellow army vet info on tc ss316l mesh

so i may end up starting some shit with this thread but IMO this is working flawlessly and would venture to say way better than any of my prince mesh or baby beast mesh tanks as far as flavor and clouds. i currently use a voopoo drag. i recently bought a vaporesso cascade tank. i also picked up some NRG ss316l mesh coils and some kanthal ccell 2. now the ccells are all around amazing and flavor blows away anything i have tried including my builds with kensei's and various other rtas. tonight i decided to try these NRG ss316 mesh coils with tc. im stunned. i set mod to 400F ss tc at 65w. this thing is amazing. i was unable to find much info on ss316 mesh and tc as most havent had luck with it. but this setup is absolutely amazing. if anyone has the cascade tank i highly recommend trying both the ccell and stainless mesh in tc at these settings.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Whatever works for you is great....and Welcome aboard....:vino:

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I’m a big fan of mesh coils. I recently won a Ello vate tank that uses a kanthal mesh factory coil and it’s giving me great flavor. I also got the Digiflavor Themis RTA mesh version awhile back and I’ve made both ss and kanthal coils and it gives me great flavor and vapor plus it’s top airflow so it doesn’t leak. Also it holds 5ml so that’s a plus. More surface area of the mesh gives better flavor so I think mesh coils are definitely here to stay. They are only gonna get better and better.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU and thank you for your service.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well if you find mesh coils give you better flavor....mesh wicks will give you even better flavor.

VU Sponsors